The online racing simulator
Vote for LFS in AutoSimSport Readers awards
I wish that thing of "asking people to vote for LFS" in whatever place you can vote for LFS would be stopped.
Excuse me but it doesn't happen in other community forums. It creates a disparity in the number of people voting because more people in absolute numbers are aware they can vote for their sim in the LFS community than other communities. So it's almost sure LFS is gonna win because of this. I'd like to see fair, unbiaised results, with only (or pretty much) AutoSimSport readers voting, like what would normally happen.

At least if you're gonna do this, go in the other community forums at RSC and tell them to vote for their sim.
hehe, the gpl guys do the same thing rfactor guys probably will too.
I plugged Fonnybone's Mecanik
Quote from Nick_ll :Excuse me but it doesn't happen in other community forums.

last i checked, it does. and even if it didnt, it would be valid.
Perhaps a better title would be "Vote in the AutoSimSport Readers awards - make yours count!" or something similar, without trying to persuade people to vote for a particular race sim.

Edit: Sorry Vic but I didn't see you buying drinks...
Quote from KiDCoDEa :last i checked, it does. and even if it didnt, it would be valid.

I didn't say anywhere that it is not valid. I just said I find it annoying because it tends to make the votes biased. It's just a shame.
I am so glad ASS decided to do this, BHM's stuff is such bull.

And even more wonderful, these guys know how to make a proper poll/voting system, OMFG!!!!

And oh yeah, Victor gets a big vote from me!!!

And Nick, I really don't think it makes things biased, how else would people know? Spread the word to vote like any other thing, and get more results, even if it isn't for the game originally asked to vote for. It DOES happen in other places, people asking their friends, come on... community support from people that DO like LFS, so why not show some spirit? :rolleyes:

EDIT: And if people don't spread the word for 'their' game, how else is that going to show how active the game is?
#9 - Gunn
If it raises the profile of LFS in a positive way then it can only be a good thing.
LOL what am i doing on that list?!
I know heh... I slowly read down... thinking I'd find Scawen on the list.... then was confused and couldn't see it... surprisingly, Victor was on there and ummm... well that is wierd....

But just think Victor, all the ladies will fall for you.... "omg OMG is that the Simracing Person of the Year!?!?!? He's like waaayyy hotter in person!" :lovies3d: :heartbeat :static:

I believe they put the "PR responsible" person of the dev groups. Gjon is the one of the devs of rFactor who tends to post most.
Voted for LFS and Victor
done LFS and Victor
LFS and Victor of course!
LFS, LFS Team, Mr. Victor Van Vlaardingen
LFS, RBR Online, and ofcourse, victor

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG