Things were much better last round.
Quote from baSh0r :good Improvements arrow

Quote from Michel 4AGE :Good work on the improvements Arrow
Things were much better last round.

Thanks guys maybe because i wasn't there last round
Thanks Paul for the Forum suggestion.

Anything else?
Website will be getting a make over shortly
lol, we did have things timed pretty sweetly, and if it wasnt for Rev starting the qual a few minutes early without us knowing it (he started when everyone was there around 8:05utc) would have been a couple minutes quicker but overall it was pretty much correct to the minute. Rev had to stop, end the qual, then reset the qualy tracker so all the times were wiped from their qual and most peoples practicing the last 30min, and then let qualy get underway, but it only caused a little confusion rather than any real problems.
It also helped that we had rooble, pecker and myself in TS going over anything that was needed and Rev was on MSN on the other screen so everything was easy to reply to straight away, good communication to keep things quick and on schedule.
The count down on the site is wrong..

Round 3 in progress

13 days 21 hours 17 minutes and 13 seconds
Now that's an endurance race.
Quote from zeugnimod :Now that's an endurance race.

It`s getting even longer every minute - this is the latest

14 days 0 hours 13 minutes and 14 seconds
#59 - arco
Fixed!

A little late, sorry for that.
Maybe just use 1 password or 1 combination of passwords to which people wont spend hours trying to find out what the damn thing is.
the problem is ensuring only the teams the series wants to be there have the pw, after round 2, 2 people completely disregarded the rules, one of them deciding to start visiting other servers having been banned from the one he'd earlier qualified from. If you kept with the same pw or changed 1 digit of it then it'd be obvious what the pw would be and those morons could try and turn up to a party they're not invited. If your not on the list, your not coming in
2 suggestions:

#1: Lag lap is not a damn HOTLAP. Its a slow outlap, having around 50% throttle. We dont want anymore crash compilations in T1.
If admins say theres another lag lap, deal with it, and dont be like OMG WTF.

#2: If an admin says something, do it what he says, and dont start arguing. If admin restarts, he has a reason for it. Not seeing instructions cause of blocking msg isnt an excuse.
DONT BLOCK MSG UNTIL RACE REALLY STARTS.

Next time we will give DT penalties for these stuff, so try to master them.
Quote from RevengeR :2 suggestions:

#1: Lag lap is not a damn HOTLAP. Its a slow outlap, having around 50% throttle. We dont want anymore crash compilations in T1.
If admins say theres another lag lap, deal with it, and dont be like OMG WTF.

#2: If an admin says something, do it what he says, and dont start arguing. If admin restarts, he has a reason for it. Not seeing instructions cause of blocking msg isnt an excuse.
DONT BLOCK MSG UNTIL RACE REALLY STARTS.

Next time we will give DT penalties for these stuff, so try to master them.

In LOTA we treat the lag lap as a hot lap, get everyone's stupid moves out of the way/give people an idea of what t1 will really be like, and it's almost always a mess. But when we get to the actual start it tends to be pretty clean. Dunno what server you were on, but server 1 was a complete mess on the lag lap (back 1/3 of the field got taken out before the first corner, another 1/4 or so got taken out around the end of the 1st sector), but afaik the actual start went pretty well.
Apart from someone getting punted out of the track pounds, sending him to the last place for the race start.
Quote from Jonesy_ :Apart from someone getting punted out of the track pounds, sending him to the last place for the race start.

Bit surprised at how frequent that was, I don't think we've had that happen once.
Quote from Jonesy_ :Apart from someone getting punted out of the track pounds, sending him to the last place for the race start.

Yes, i want to know what are you going to do with this, because last night i got the impression that nobody could care less about that situation, where bawbag got put on the tail of the grid, then beeing involved in a huge crash on lap 3 bcz of the ambition to get to front real fast, taking some people race to an end before it even started. I thought that the grid was to be remade, and even more so if i take it serious that 3 guys had to be properly positioned, and replays were checked to see who made the time first and what not.
Well, if anything it was my fault for tarding around on the lag lap, but there was 3 or 4 of us upsdie down on the S/F and someone obviously thought it would be fun to plough through us.

I said on the server that it had happend to see if anything was done and I just figured the rule was "tough shit" if you lose your position.

And for the crash, I watched it a couple of times and how can you say it was my ambition that caused it? That would be the case if I was the one trying to overtake someone else in a place where dives really are only going to go one way. I was racing the guy ahead and was side by side for the corners before, so I really didn't expect to have someone on my inside into that right hander. Really though the main crash was caused by lag, I noticed alot of lag throughout the whole race and it was no surprise some people were taken out by it.

sorry again for that bawbag, totally my fault. i normally wouldnt have tried that move, but i thought you had seen me and i could do it with you.

ruined my race with that though, i hope not one of somebody else too...
Quote from Bawbag :Well, if anything it was my fault for tarding around on the lag lap, but there was 3 or 4 of us upsdie down on the S/F and someone obviously thought it would be fun to plough through us.

I said on the server that it had happend to see if anything was done and I just figured the rule was "tough shit" if you lose your position.

And for the crash, I watched it a couple of times and how can you say it was my ambition that caused it? That would be the case if I was the one trying to overtake someone else in a place where dives really are only going to go one way. I was racing the guy ahead and was side by side for the corners before, so I really didn't expect to have someone on my inside into that right hander. Really though the main crash was caused by lag, I noticed alot of lag throughout the whole race and it was no surprise some people were taken out by it.

I didnt say its ur fault for that incident m8, im just saying that something could be said in tha moment u went on back of the grid, even race stopped and then restarted 1 min later, if it were for you to start last.
Sorry for the defensive post then, the way I read it made it look like you meant my eagerness to gain many places caused that accident.

I didn't know the rules on it and I can remember the thing about the race not being restarted, however I pointed it out and for some daft reason even Misko point it out (Maybe he wanted me on his behind? )

Whetever the reasons I can't really complain as it made an extremely energetic and testing race.
After round 5.

improvements
- Lag Lap: Everyone took it more careful, definitely a improvement.
- Running to schedule: Qualifying started on time, took little to long to grid up (few minutes over time).

Needs to Improve
- Drivers being a bit more careful on the first few laps, less contact.
the evident of this reckless driving from some people is the 6 complaints the tribunal judges have received and are working hard to penalise those people.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG