The online racing simulator
Missing Grafix
(17 posts, started )
Missing Grafix
This happens me sometimes too.

But i guess it's because you were spectating. If you joined the road come's back again.
i hit tab after awhile to see if it happened to the other cars, it didnt happen to them and when i went back to that car, its was perfectly fine, mabt the memory in my comp got slowed down by switching back to the game..
hmm.. if it happens again try to change camera ( press V ) now.
I dont think that it has something to do with the memory of ure PC.
i have heard this is to do with lag, thus sometimes it will happen when you join a server. Its basically the same as what happens when a car joins, and has missing textures, which then load after a few seconds.

Dont worry about this, there is nothing wrong with your gfx or comp, i get it occasionally to. After you join, it goes away
Best thing is NOT to minimize your game then, if you wanna look somewhere else then close game.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Best thing is NOT to minimize your game then, if you wanna look somewhere else then close game.

Why? Its alot quicker to minimise the game, rather than disconnecting, quiting, then opening it back up, joining etc.
all i did to get them back was hit the tab key and move to another car, i wen back to same car it happened with and it was fixed..
do not alt+tab out of the game, use shift + F4 (switches window mode on/off).
its rather simple, as u may have guessed the game only draws the track as far as u can look.
however if u minimize the game, the actual car position will most likely not updated correctly, producing this error.
not a real problem tho, if u join up it works just fine, only happens in spec or when u switch via tab to other cars.
happens to me if I join to someone out of bounds normally, but sometimes on road . *Hopes for fix in new patch*
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Why? Its alot quicker to minimise the game, rather than disconnecting, quiting, then opening it back up, joining etc.

I know, but I do that also by pressing another button, it have windows icon on it, I really don't know the button name.
that screenie thing happens when there's an object outside the track boundrys. try it yourself: place a start position outside the walls of a track and drive to your hearts content
Hmm, new theory... Maybe that person was out of bounds for a time, then recovered... they you joined, but the graphics were messed up. (You know when you start out of bounds you get missing graphics)

no he was inbounds....there was certain parts that would show up and he was on teh road..
I mean an object in the layout is out of bounds.
i´ve seen this missing road quite often, it´s what you might see when you spectate someone who has a bad connection/high ping. for example a guy from chile, connected to a european server. either you give it some time (for some reason those connections are pretty bad for some minutes, but get better slowly, like from 5 seconds to 0.12 seconds ping within 15 minutes, dunno why - mysterious internet) or you just spec someone else.
i have a problem when minimizing the game, the mirrors get black and with colors all of them distorted

Missing Grafix
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG