The online racing simulator
Remove non-racing models
(41 posts, started )
Quote from xaotik :[OT]
This made me think of "Live For Suits: The Online Garment Simulator" - where everyone is in tie and suit walking around holding briefcases. With visible shoe sole deformation!

Hardcore players of it would be all about creases and smart colour combinations while many people in the forums would demand different types of shoe soles and ofcourse you'd get people demanding jeans and sweaters while the main community insisted it was "Live For Suits! Not some slacker simulation!"

That was written in the other thread and that sums it up pretty good I think.
:bananadea +1
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Hi all. A quick request from me.

Remove the non-racing models, i.e. the so-called 'casual' ones.

/me puts on flame-resistant suit

DK

Stop spamming and get over it, as if threads like this will ever have a influence on the developers decisions.:bananadea
Erm,...has this thread run it's course?.....
yup
It's even done its second pitstop.
I couldn't care less!
By remove the models, you mean remove the spectators? Or dress the spectators in racing suits?
Quote from al heeley :Erm,...has this thread run it's course?.....

Yep, time go go make another one about it.. :uglyhamme
@Tinytacohead: Don't tempt me :P

@herki: I mean get rid of the player hacker models.

meh, lock this thread.

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :@herki: I mean get rid of the player hacker models.

Yeah, those are the same. When you remove them, you'll remove the spectators, if Scawen doesn't change the model system (which I doubt he will do), that wouldn't work
#38 - aoun
i dont like the hack, but why would it distract you? You want a racing sim yes? well arnt there plenty of things in real life that distract you while racing.. im sure there would be, so why cant the model be one..
There's my new excuse for crashing people in internal league races.
Quote from ajp71 :He's talking about the player hack, which IMO completely spoils any sense of immersion and really needs to go.

Yea. Its lame to go that far anyway. Just to get a casual-looking guy, when IMO, they always look like Bowling pins

Remove non-racing models
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG