The online racing simulator
British Racing Team is back!
(31 posts, started )
Hello everyone, BRT is back on the tracks, some of you thats been racing for One or Two years may remember us, I'd just like to say we are back and we are recruiting British racers, we have a all new website ( http://www.brt-uk.co.uk ) and will have Team skins in the download section in a day or Two, There is currently Two of us in the team ChrisR and Me (H20).

So check us out and if you would like to join us Contact Us.

BRT-H20

EDIT:- Preview of are team skins, There still being made.

Good Luck Chaps
#3 - XRRoy
nice those British Racing Green skins

Good luck!
Cheers guys, just waiting to see if anyone applys to join hope they do
Email sent
#6 - tinyk
Quote from robertchapple123 :Hello everyone, BRT is back on the tracks, some of you thats been racing for One or Two years may remember us,

Yea I remember you very well. I noticed you changed your nick from BRT-UK this time around.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
#7 - _Rob_
Good luck again
#8 - Scoop
good luck guys hope to see you on the track ass soon as posible
Quote from tinyk :Yea I remember you very well. I noticed you changed your nick from BRT-UK this time around.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Hi tiny i remember you i changed me name to H20 cause im a big drip of water, na i just thought BRT-UK was same as the team so..... anyway changes are good see you on the track
Joined today.

I'm a demo racer, who stopped playing LFS demo quite a while ago - Chris persuaded me to get a Wheel and get S2. In 1 day with the UF1's I went from doing 1 min laps, to 55's and then 53.10's and winning the races.

Hope to do the same with every other car / track soon.

I've got some real life track experience, in both front and rear wheel drive cars as well as a past history of go-karting and a dad who raced bikes and cars on track.

Pic of me driving my then, standard 106 gti round donnington. Hope to go back next year now I've made a few changes to my car.

Quote from XRRoy :nice those British Racing Green skins

Good luck!

I'm quite shure that the British Racing Green color is much darker than that
GL BRT. As a new team myself mebe we can have a team challange in the new year.
Quote from MyBoss :I'm quite shure that the British Racing Green color is much darker than that

well atleast it looks a bit like Racing Green
Quote from MyBoss :I'm quite shure that the British Racing Green color is much darker than that

As far as I know, there isn't one definitive colour for British Racing Green. Throughout it's history it has appeared in several shades.
Quote from P1lot :As far as I know, there isn't one definitive colour for British Racing Green. Throughout it's history it has appeared in several shades.

Yeah, I was looking into it when I made an FZR skin in a green colour. The shades have varied over the decades, but the general theme I noticed was that it's always quite a bit darker than you remember it as. In some photographs it can appear almost black, depending on the angle, light, etc.
"British Racing Team is back!"..... for the 5th or 6th time
Just jokeing about. Look forward to get this team going this time. hehe.
#18 - Mc21
Good idea on doing the British Green
Congratulations, BRT back. I must admit I also remember it asa darker green, but hey, the skins look good so who really cares!
British racing green
Yeah british racing green is darker, theres been different shades but always pretty dark, a good example of the BRG is if u seach for the aston martin DBR9. Its not wat i wuld wuite call BRG, but thats wat ive seen that called. Thats my 2 pennies worth lol.
#21 - MR_B
I always picture BRG as the green on TVR's (check gran turismo )
If you guys are still looking for new drivers to join I would most likely be interested

I see you have a few members from Leeds My home city.

I'm still learning, so if you are accepting n00b drivers I'm willing to join you for a try out.
Quote from wes.brook :If you guys are still looking for new drivers to join I would most likely be interested
I'm still learning, so if you are accepting n00b drivers I'm willing to join you for a try out.

Same, altho lot more noob than most
#24 - MR_B
Quote from Greboth :Same, altho lot more noob than most

Come check us out then! We're looking for clean racing 'noobs'

Sorry for plugging our team on this thread but ya know... We need some peeps to build us up.
I'm surprised that no-one from your team has signed up for the upcoming ESL UK league. http://www.esl-europe.net/uk/lfs/errc/
Open to UK and Ireland racers. Would be good to have BRT represented in this league. Good things are planned for LFS at ESL

Give it some consideration, signup deadline Wed 25 Jan.

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG