The online racing simulator
British Racing Team is back!
(31 posts, started )
Is this league open to all or just |337 drivers?

I bet league racing is a blast.
If I were to sign up and race it would be for the experience intially, not with a goal of winning.

That would come later as my "competative" side emerges................

I am figuring these racers are of a pretty good standard so I would likely need to put plenty practice in before hand which is something I don't mind doing
Now I'm curious. Why is it that there are still places available 5 days before registration closes?

Is it because average or new drivers are best to stay clear and let the experienced drivers run?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Having thought about it I best leave it for now. I don't want to earn a bad rep by being too slow and spoling races for the seasoned guys.

Maybe next season
Pity, you would have been most welcome. The intention is to have fun, as long as the racing is clean, everyone has fun.

I bet with a little practice before each event, you would have been competative and find some good battles in the pack.
Take a look at my LFS World stats and see how they compare (hotlaps as well). They are not great yet, which is really the root of my reluctance.

If you think my times are reasonable then I might still sign up to give you a full(er) grid. I do try race clean although sometimes *accidents* do happen (certainly not on purpose)

British Racing Team is back!
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG