The online racing simulator
Real Car Replication Screenshots
(17 posts, started )
Here's a place to post screenshots of your LFS cars that replicate a real car. For example, if you have a FZ50 that you tune and skin to make it look like a Porsche 911, post some cool pictures of it here . I linked some of my pictures of my XRT that replicates my Ford Expedition lol . Some of you might recognize me for always riding in it on multiplayer . Here goes...

Wallpaper 1

Wallpaper 2

Drifting expedition haha lol

Drifting again

Drifting pic (yet again) edited

Wow this thing is notorious for flipping... way too fun! (I saved it from overturning in this one btw )

Enjoy!
WTF dunno what ure doing but your car doesn't look like the SUV Ford Expedition. LMAO
Hehe the pics are kind of cool, but i don't think a xrt with high suspension looks like a Expedition at all

But i'm sure it's fun to drive
hah well its the closest i can get in demo. If i made one with the RB4 if i had s2 it would be more realistic because its 4WD . my xrt expeditions drives a lot like a ford expedition (i know because i have one). it has roughly the same horsepower, though the expedition engine is almost 3 times the size lol , and i can get it to weigh up to about 4030 lbs (1828 kg)!! hah but the expedition is over 5000 lbs (2268 kg). i got v8 sounds to match it and surprisingly i kick some butt racing all styles with it, whether it be grip racing, drifting, drag racing, rally, off road, or freestyle . I put a lot of effort into tuning it so it has the right amount of body roll, suspension, camber, stiffness, etc. you guys have any real car copies from s2?

oh and by the way, this is the way my expedition looks (2003):

http://i41.photobucket.com/alb ... TION%20EDDIE/EXPED-06.jpg
What is the point of this tread?
________
Ford Ka Picture
Mate, you've lost the plot. Seriously.
how? i dont get how this is bad...
Quote :What is the point of this tread?

Mate, you've lost the plot. Seriously.

Why can't bmwman make a thread like this? I think it's kind of funny. I've actually made a xrt with tweak to handle aprox the same as my Audi A6 Attached a pic from under braking. Pretty soft
Attached images
LFS 2007-09-18 10-41-16-31.jpg
I dont get it
I thought the thread was about Replicated REAL photographs with in-game screenshots. And it turns out, this guy is a real weirdo. You say the XRT is the closest you can get to the Ford Expedition, dude, play a different game, NOTHING on LFS is like an SUV, even if you jacked up the suspension and made it look like a brick.

Your thread title draws people in, and the contents inside KILLS them.

This is the real Thread! Real Photograph Replication Thread
wow. i dont see how people dont get the idea even with what i wrote. idk but it seems like people are flaming me cuz im demo lol. you obviously dont get the point, but that idea in your thread is included in this one, so i dunno wat u made that one for if you can just post it here...

and also, its not only my job to post up my car; its also other people's, and so far there has only been 1 person to post their car.
your XRT looks nothing like a SUV... it just looks like a Green little mazda
are you missing the point or did u just not read the previous posts? dude you cant just talk about that expedition. u gotta also contribute to the topic. also, i would know what an expedition looks and feels like since i own one...., so dont talk... but explain how it looks like a mazda
err, why was he banned?
Cmon Zach, lose the compassion, the guy was.... well... He was.... Crazy!
lol but really why? just coz hes crackers(not a cracker..as far as i can see) in his head.
rofl thats the most reasonable explanation

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG