The online racing simulator
Live for Speed TeamStats
(105 posts, started )
MikeB: Did you start collecting PBs a long time ago? Because all of my times show up, even the ones I deleted over a year ago.
Quote from sidi :This is prob my own fault for deleting my pb's about 3 times over the years. :weeping:

If i look on lfs world my laps are 43931 and when i compare with my teammates i only have 1367 damn your program has turned me into a newbie.

Hehe, yeah thats right. I am currently counting the laps that are reported for each stored pb. But i think it would be better to use the total number of laps as also displayed in lfsworld. Added to my TODO-List

Quote from sidi :Nice site btw some interesting info on there.

Thanks
Quote from joshdifabio :MikeB: Did you start collecting PBs a long time ago? Because all of my times show up, even the ones I deleted over a year ago.

Hmm, i just made a quick comparison. In my database you have 52 pbs, and also on lfsworld i count 52 entries. Are you sure you deleted the pbs?
Quote from MikeB :Hmm, i just made a quick comparison. In my database you have 52 pbs, and also on lfsworld i count 52 entries. Are you sure you deleted the pbs?

Oh ignore that, I forgot that I drove some old combos again recently, the times for which I had deleted after the april '06 patch.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Jusr registered out long running servers with a team name - so feel free to add us to if you like- Airattack Racing

You're in
Excellent site and very community minded of you to share. Much appreciated.

Please add: Dead Men Racing

TIA
The team has conferred...and it seems that the majority seem to think its a good idea...so please add:

digiServ Racing Club

To the list please
Problem:
when you open team details for Pink not Gay, the link is http://http//pinknotgay.awardspace.info which ofcourse does not work. Please correct that if the problem is on your end (on LFSW it links fine, so I hope it's not my fault).
Thanks
As you may have seen there is a problem with the global comboscores. Since the site grew so fast i am running into provider limitations (namely that one php script call is stopped after 90 seconds).
So currently the global comboscores do not work. Everything else is still available and regularly updated. But i need to do some recoding of the global comboscore calculation which might take some time

After that issue is sorted out i'll take care of other problems and new teams
Quote from MikeB :As you may have seen there is a problem with the global comboscores. Since the site grew so fast i am running into provider limitations (namely that one php script call is stopped after 90 seconds).

(Sorry for quoting myself ) Did some refactoring of php code and database structure. Update should now be running safe. Additional bonus: Display of "team ComboScore" and "global ComboScore" for individual racers is now about 100 times faster than before
Sync is currently running, but i expect that in about 1 hour the globalscores should be back again.
Please have a look if everything seems sensible, I'll be AFK the rest of the day
great page
Everything is working fine again

Added teams:
  • Dead Men Racing
  • digiServ Racing Club
  • Independent Slovak eRacing Team
I got the following problem when using these data:
Advanced Sim Racing Hungary - Comboscore ranking - Töki (HUN) - favourite tracks

" Fatal error: Call to a member function getName() on a non-object in /kunden/hausstrecke.net/webseiten/teamstats/scripts/MyLFSWorld.php5 on line 423 ,,

I guess this is because of the letter " ö " in my name Works fine with other members
hey nice site MikeB, but can you add Racing Team Slovenia [RTS] on list ?
Quote from maczo :Problem:
when you open team details for Pink not Gay, the link is http://http//pinknotgay.awardspace.info which ofcourse does not work. Please correct that if the problem is on your end (on LFSW it links fine, so I hope it's not my fault).
Thanks

Problem solved

Quote from Töki (HUN) :I got the following problem when using these data:
Advanced Sim Racing Hungary - Comboscore ranking - Töki (HUN) - favourite tracks

" Fatal error: Call to a member function getName() on a non-object in /kunden/hausstrecke.net/webseiten/teamstats/script s/MyLFSWorld.php5 on line 423 ,,

I guess this is because of the letter " ö " in my name Works fine with other members

Problem solved

Quote from mobiholik :hey nice site MikeB, but can you add Racing Team Slovenia [RTS] on list ?

Team added
Site update:
  • Direct linking for all charts. This gives possibility to bookmark certain charts (using "Link url" at the top of every chart)
  • noticeable database speedup
#67 - arco
If you get a chance, could you please add TEAM SPIRIT? (see sig)
-
(flinty72) DELETED by flinty72
nice idea!
But isn´t it possible to insert all team listed on lfsworld automatically?

If not, plz add: Everlast-Racing.de
Quote from GrandlHuber :But isn´t it possible to insert all team listed on lfsworld automatically?

Technically it would be possible. However i assume there are MANY unmaintained/abandoned teams in the lfsworld database. So i decided to wait for active requests for added teams. This has the advantage that only the teams are added that are really interested, thus keeping the update delay quite low (Each driver update takes about 7 seconds. With currently 912 drivers a complete update cycle takes about 106 minutes).

Quote from GrandlHuber :If not, plz add: Everlast-Racing.de

Added
Just added: Formula BMW and South City chicane route :-)
great stat tool

could you please add Dutch Massive Revolution to the database? I think this is what we are registered as.

Thank you in advance

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :
could you please add Dutch Massive Revolution to the database? I think this is what we are registered as.

You're already in

Live for Speed TeamStats
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG