The online racing simulator
Live for Speed TeamStats
(105 posts, started )
#1 - MikeB
Live for Speed TeamStats
Hi everyone,

after quite positive feedback from the german lfs forum I want to introduce my small statistics site i've been toying around with also to the whole LFS-Community.

If you always wanted to know who of your team has the most laps done on Kyoto Oval Rev with the XFG or who has the fastes time with the RAC on SO Sprint 1 or who has the most laps on ... here is the answer:

Live for Speed TeamStats

Have a look at the site, you'll soon find out what it's all about.
If you want your team to appear there, just send me a PM or a mail with your team name exactly like it is registered on lfsworld. That's all i need to know, the team members will be retrieved automatically from lfsworld. The list is syncing regularly, so if your team members change just edit it on lfsworld and after some time (typically within 1 hour) my site will also be updated.

The site is synced regularly using the great pubstats system, but since there are already a lot of teams registered it may take 1-2 hours until the latest changes are synchronized.

Now i am awaiting your PMs/mails and looking forward to any kind of feedback and/or bugreports
#2 - Nobo
Time for FPR to lose our 9th place
I have not driven enough combos in the past
Amazing Tool, could spend hours comparing my mates laps to mine!

#4 - MikeB
New teams added today:
  • Sonicrealms Racing
  • South City Cab Co
  • Zwarte Wind Racing
  • Majestic dragon drivers
Anyone else? It's totally free
#5 - Jakg
Go on then - UKCT plz

"UKCT - UK Computng Team Network (UKCT..)"
i guess u can add [noobs] too
#8 - MikeB
All in Might take an hour until all members are visible.
Please add CoRe Racing.
Haven't seen this before. Very interesting ...

Team XFR wants to be in there too ...
I´d like to see Fragmaster´s team stats in there as well (left ... left ... left..:tilt
CoRe, XFR and FM added
Let's see how the completly-inactive vMaxSR team fair...
Good idea though, nice one!
Mike,

Would it be OK to use your platform and implement it into a team website such as our own at Dynamic Racing?
Quote from JamesF1 :Let's see how the completly-inactive vMaxSR team fair...

!vMax added, but not yet synced

Quote from jamesrowe :Would it be OK to use your platform and implement it into a team website such as our own at Dynamic Racing?

James, i think this is a good idea. But it will take some (a lot of) time until this is possible in a good way. Currently i have still too many ideas and improvements in my mind, so the codebase is changing all the time...
How about DSR (darksideracing)?

Nice tool!
Quote from MikeB :CoRe, XFR and FM added

Thanks Mike, but I don't see CWMAX in our team listing. Can you add him manually? Not sure if he is added on the LFS World team listing.
I added cwmax. Sorry for forgetting.
Hi could T7R - Triple 7 Racing be part of your stats site!

Really nice work!
Hi

Looks good, nice job Mike

Please add Fluid Racing Team.

Thanks and good luck for future improvements

Cyaz
Just an FYI, you can get teams automatically from LFSWorld via a function call in LFSWorldSDK (I think you told me your using that) It will (like all of my functions) return that information in an array that you can foreach over. In that array it would also have all of the lfsworld member names.

<?php 
foreach ($SDK->get_teams() as $team) {
    echo 
$team['team'] . '<br />';
    foreach (
$team['members'] as $member) {
        echo 
$member;
    }
}
?>

Quote from cmckowen :Hi could T7R - Triple 7 Racing be part of your stats site!

Really nice work!

Thanks

However, there is a problem with driver "danowat" - he is currently registered with 2 teams at lfsworld ("Adaptive Racing" and T7R). My app can not handle drivers being members of multiple teams, so i currently can not add T7R.
Is this a mistake or is danowat really in 2 teams? If this is a "regular" case i might have to think about a solution for the situation. But currently there is only the solution to remove him from one team.

Live for Speed TeamStats
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG