The online racing simulator
Finally got S2! PayPal Cleared!
After almost 3 months of driving is LFS, it's time to step up to S2. This car sim seems fun and definitely the best sim I ever tried. Now I just need a wheel to drive other cars well

One Question though, has anyone tried to use PayPal to pay for a S2 license recently? It seems like it's involved in a "Pending e-check" process, which means I can't unlock until the following Wednesday

I'm looking forward to improve my driving. I can only squeeze high 1:34 once with XFG in Blackwood forward if I push really hard.

Good Luck and see you guys out on S2
cool

nice racing

might not be many serveers for you though...probably like 10
weird i got my S2 about 10 minutes after i paid.

then again i had to walk from the cyber cafe and to my house so it was probabaly shorter than that
i think paypal takes 2 days...
#5 - Jakg
It's not PayPal that takes the time, it's the way you pay - if you pay via eCheck it takes bloody forever to clear, if you pay via debit card then it's (almost) instant.
I have no balance in PayPal to begin with. That's probably why. Hope to see you guys soon.
Not Almost Instant....for Me It Was Literally...actually Instant
Quote from harjun :might not be many serveers for you though...probably like 10

Why will he have access to only ten servers? Surely he can access the same number of servers as any other S2 licensed driver.
Quote from DarkTimes :Why will he have access to only ten servers? Surely he can access the same number of servers as any other S2 licensed driver.

Harjun probably meant that not a lot of servers will be populated when the OP logs on, as he lives in the US Sure, he'll have access to all the servers, but will find many to be deserted...

I guess I just didn't know the transaction count as an e-check if I have no money in PayPal . Well, I'll just wait until Wednesday...
Quote from madbikes :I have no balance in PayPal to begin with. That's probably why. Hope to see you guys soon.

if you dont have any balance in paypal, then how'd it even perform a transaction
It does, I've actually bought rFactor, and paid for it in bank fees, when I cancelled the payment...
When I payed with Paypal it was instant.
It takes a few days if you pay using Paypal and you're drawing it from you bank with an e-check. It's not bad though, I think I waited 4 or 5 days.
If your Paypal draws of your credit card, then it's usually quick.

I've had other transactions that were instant with Paypal. I'm guessing it has something to do with the $ conversion.

Jeff
PayPal finally cleared the payment this morning! Now I really need a wheel (can't drive BMW F1 without a wheel).

The first thing I did was to drive the MRT thru the lesson thing (forgot the actual name off my head), but I don't know how to put it in gear for a good minute lol (didn't know it works like a motorcycle tranny in the first place) and can't find the reverse gear (perhaps there's none?).

I haven't tried out all the cars yet, but I will tonight. I find the "race" setup for XRR that comes with the game pretty easy to drive.

Can't wait to drive the cars some more. The bump+jump servers looks really fun and I really want to enjoy there.

See you guys online later (need setup lol)
Nope the MRT has no reverse, its a quick little kart, I like it except the no reverse part..

Also welcome to S2!
Quote from madbikes :After almost 3 months of driving is LFS, it's time to step up to S2. This car sim seems fun and definitely the best sim I ever tried. Now I just need a wheel to drive other cars well

One Question though, has anyone tried to use PayPal to pay for a S2 license recently? It seems like it's involved in a "Pending e-check" process, which means I can't unlock until the following Wednesday

I'm looking forward to improve my driving. I can only squeeze high 1:34 once with XFG in Blackwood forward if I push really hard.

Good Luck and see you guys out on S2

Welcome To s2 , hope see in track
________
Chrysler 300 letter series history
Welcome and enjoy the addiction.
Also, don't worry about the deserted servers for US players. I never have trouble finding at least 5 servers with 10is players on each...5X that on weekends.

/OFF
MRT needs a vitual leg to push the car back when you need to...just like you'd do in a kart.
/ON
Welcome to S2!
congradulation.

i am getting s2 this weekend as well
That's cool.

Which part of Hong Kong are you from?
i am actually studying in australia at the moment :P
Paypal needs Victor to tick a box somewhere.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG