The online racing simulator
Languages
(123 posts, started )
I did, you just didn't see it.

'eh.
whats all this eh'in aboot?
Quote from Bob Smith :"Ich sprecht nicht gross Deutsch."

Quote from Jakg :Ich so gute Deutsche sprechen!

Oh no, they are doing it again.

small = klein

And I guess you either wanted to say "Ich sprechE nicht viel (much) Deutsch" or "Ich sprechE nicht gut (good, well) Deutsch".

And Jakg's order of words is A BIT messed up.
#54 - Jakg
Mine was a piss take...
Excuses, excuses...
Over average (well, for my age) estonian
A little bit English
And basic Germanies
Quote from zeugnimod :Oh no, they are doing it again.

Ich kann nur ein wenig Deutsch sprechen oder verstanden.

Sounds better?
Anyway my German wouldn't allow me to survive a few days in Germany without resorting to English or gestures, so I didn't list it. And a German forumer a few days ago told me I knew my stuff... Rispettare!

That means "to respect" as a verb, and not "respect" as a noun (which is "rispetto"). This happens when you use an automatic translator or a dictionary that doesn't make any difference between nouns and verbs.

And finally a curiosity: This is the above two paragraphs translated by Babelfish to Italian, and back to English:

In any case my German would not allow that me he survives some days in Germany without to resort to English or the gestures, so as to I have not listed it. And forumer German some days ago sayings me to I have known mine roba... To respect! That one means "to respect" as verbo and "you do not respect" like name (that it is "respect"). That happens when used a translator automatic rifle or a dictionary that not ago some difference between the names and the verbos.

You can do that trick anytime you like. Add Japanese in the translation chain to have a better laugh.
Finnish
English

And a little bit of swedish and german. Also I know a italian swear word
German
English
French
Italian
Slovenian
And some Suomi swearwords of course. IMHO the best language to be foulmouthed in. And I really like Juustoleipä with Lakkahillo. Perkele

And of course the obligatory latin, but I wouldn't count it as a language I "speak"... Ceterum censeo carthaginem esse delendam IIRC
Quote from Albieg :Ich kann nur ein wenig Deutsch sprechen oder verstanden.

Sounds better?

Yes.

But its "verstehen". "Verstanden" is the past or passive form.
Quote from xaotik :And surprisingly enough they're mostly german too!

ur so bright

ofc i was talking bout ppl who are NOT german
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes.

But its "verstehen". "Verstanden" is the past or passive form.

Damn .

Something didn't sound well, in effects. That happens when your mind is prone to remembering 'Feuchtigkeitsempfindlich' instead of simpler (but less funny) stuff.
#63 - wien
Well, I speak Norwegian, English and a tiny bit French and German (if they speak very slowly and have subtitles. :razz. I also understand Swedish, Danish and to a lesser extent Icelandic since they're rather close to Norwegian.
Russian
Latvian
English
ehm, a few words Polish one is "Hello" (Siemka IIRC) and the other isn't polite (thanks people on drift servers who shout "KURWA" all the time something goes wrong )
a few words Romanian
Russian
English
Italian
Spanish (learning)
Ukrainian (many words, can say few phrases)
I can speak the both dialects of universal language: the one-finger and the two-fingers.
I speak :
Norwegian
English (some)
German (just a little, not too much, canot use it to any usefull)
well lets see
english (duh ... actually been learning it ever since i can remember)
german (DUH)
fränkisch (well not really fluent but i do fränkel a lot)
spanish (very rusty but im sure i could get it back up and running within about a month)
latin (what a total waste of 6 perfectly good years of school)

currently considering to learn finnish (kind of useless tbh but its got something appealing) chinese (might be tough but at least it has a good chance of proving itself usefull sometime) or japanese (ive found a collection of hentai games to help me with it )

Quote from Bladerunner :Cockney!!!

thats the dialect monica lewinsky speaks right ? (yeah i know that one was beyond appalling as far as puns go)

Quote from niall09 :Irish is taught in a way that you are supposed to write essays, learn poems, answer questions in irish drama.

i always found i somewhat odd not to teach languages like that ... in fact i never got any other kind of language education in my school years
I speak Serbo-Croatian,English,some German,and I can swear in Japanese.
Hmm...I speak:
Yorkshire
Pretty damn rusty bit of German (GCSE grade B 2 years ago, forgotten most of it)
Google's form of 1337 (i.e. I can convert http://www.google.co.uk/intl/xx-hacker/why_use.html to English again)
That's pretty much it...monolingual really
Swedish (duh!)
l33t sp34k
English
And acctualy some Norwegian too!
I speak:
Finnish, as mother tongue
English, very well (I study it)
French, very well (I study it)
Swedish, quite badly (compulsory at school)
Spanish, quite badly (want to learn it though, tried to study it)
Wolof, some words and sentences (spoke quite well when I was 4, not anymore )
Japanese, some random words (pantsu kudasai!!! :P )
And latin will start next thursday (compulsory course)
Quote from Yaamboo :Wolof, some words and sentences (spoke quite well when I was 4, not anymore

you started early with training for the dakar eh ?

Languages
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG