The online racing simulator
Dyin For New Cars
(75 posts, started )
More cars yes could be ggod but please be more pacient drive a litle more pleas
Quote from Gabkicks :lol there have been people here for years that have never made a thread asking for new cars.

Like me

LFS PWAAAAH!!!
yeah i dont really ever complete races. most of the time i go into single player do a cuple laps against the ai then switch car and track and do it again.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :yeah i dont really ever complete races. most of the time i go into single player do a cuple laps against the ai then switch car and track and do it again.

Then its your own fault by thinking its boring , LFS has to be challenging and go online feel the roush on the OVAL or the freelance in drifting or the adrenalin in Racing or the Relaxing and cozyness on the Cruisers server !
i have alot of probablems with online tho. just about every race i join is full of a bunch of retards that cant even get around the first corner without taking out 7 cars, or you need a licence to race in it. or it is full of people who are so damn good i cant even keep up with them for more then half a lap. and also i know that ALOT of people post threads about wanting new cars. im just hoping that sooner or later we MIGHT accually get some. even if its only 2 or 3 it would be better then nothin and it would make alot of people shut up.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :i have alot of probablems with online tho. just about every race i join is full of a bunch of retards that cant even get around the first corner without taking out 7 cars, or you need a licence to race in it. or it is full of people who are so damn good i cant even keep up with them for more then half a lap. and also i know that ALOT of people post threads about wanting new cars. im just hoping that sooner or later we MIGHT accually get some. even if its only 2 or 3 it would be better then nothin and it would make alot of people shut up.

Dude , you'll learn at some point that it takes more than 1 hour a day to be a Race driver in this commun
oh. and y the hell are people such dicks on this forum. it was just a suggestion. and thanks to the people who stick up for me. i appreciate it.
and i have other stuff to do then sit on my ass and play video games all day. so im sorrry that i may only get an hour in everyday.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :oh. and y the hell are people such dicks on this forum. it was just a suggestion. and thanks to the people who stick up for me. i appreciate it.

Well if you saying im a dick for saying things for helping Screw you ! i didnt really say that
im sorry for that stupid post , but everybody here is for helping and such , if u cant take small critics then its a sad place to say ''the game is boring''
Quote from Dennis93 :Well if you saying im a dick for saying things for helping Screw you ! i didnt really say that

im not saying you. just saying there is alot of people that are dicks to the newbies or people who post something thats been posted befor ans it kinda gets old. and yeah there is also alot of people who help out alot and i like a little critisim and there is alot of people that are really nice on this forum. but there is also alot people who shoot you down as meen as they possibly can without even thinking about it.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :im not saying you. just saying there is alot of people that are dicks to the newbies or people who post something thats been posted befor ans it kinda gets old

read the post ontop of yours and pleas forgive , well as you might not know lfs is a game wich is fully under construction . its not a full game yet ,it comes with updates and such monthly sometimes even Daily , so its just like waiting for it , LFS is far from done with developing , so if you come back in 3 years (THAT NOONE COULD RESIST) then you could Maybe request abit more
TBH i dont think there is any room for improvement and need to add any more cars. i mean what else is there to add. we already got 3 Race Prepped cars based off of 3 street cars. not to mention 4 different open wheel based cars.

i think scawen and the cars that we have now will be here forever never to be replaced and joined by any new ones. At least in another couple of years.

if you think about it, i bet the team sees all the DDS editing and figures that we dont need new cars if we keep editing them to death to the point where they are completely different looking animals.

the only changes i see coming regarding cars would probabally be performance based. no need for rally cars and such when you can just mess with your setups and slap on your "Castrol Rally" skin that makes your XRT look like a Celica...
Quote from Dennis93 :read the post ontop of yours and pleas forgive , well as you might not know lfs is a game wich is fully under construction . its not a full game yet ,it comes with updates and such monthly sometimes even Daily , so its just like waiting for it , LFS is far from done with developing , so if you come back in 3 years (THAT NOONE COULD RESIST) then you could Maybe request abit more

yeah i know its under custruction thats kinda y i was hoping that one of the devs would read this or somethin and relaese some of the cars theve been workin on. even if its just a test for people to try out or somethin. just somethin new is all i want i guess.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :TBH i dont think there is any room for improvement and need to add any more cars. i mean what else is there to add. we already got 3 Race Prepped cars based off of 3 street cars. not to mention 4 different open wheel based cars.

i think scawen and the cars that we have now will be here forever never to be replaced and joined by any new ones. At least in another couple of years.

if you think about it, i bet the team sees all the DDS editing and figures that we dont need new cars if we keep editing them to death to the point where they are completely different looking animals.

the only changes i see coming regarding cars would probabally be performance based. no need for rally cars and such when you can just mess with your setups and slap on your "Castrol Rally" skin that makes your XRT look like a Celica...

we need a rally pack and a few more Touring Car related ones abit slower then the FWD GTR's and a prober LMP then LFS would be Succeded
Quote from Dennis93 :we need a rally pack and a few more Touring Car related ones abit slower then the FWD GTR's and a prober LMP then LFS would be Succeded

yeah i would really like to see rally cars in lfs that would be cool.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :yeah i know its under custruction thats kinda y i was hoping that one of the devs would read this or somethin and relaese some of the cars theve been workin on. even if its just a test for people to try out or somethin. just somethin new is all i want i guess.

AFAIK they havent workd on any ''new'' cars yet i think their minds are on the bugs and physics atm it will take a year or maybe 2 before there new cars but i cant say about tracks there might be some i dont know ? its the Devs and beta testers job to say things like this when they have to or at a releas !
Quote from Dennis93 :AFAIK they havent workd on any ''new'' cars yet i think their minds are on the bugs and physics atm it will take a year or maybe 2 before there new cars

Case closed. thread should now die and rot in cyber hell...
doh i killed the thread well i thought it was about time
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :Yeah I know it's under construction, that's kinda why I was hoping that one of the devs would read this or something and release some of the cars they've been working on. Even if it's just a test for people to try out or something. Just something new is all I want I guess.

For that to happen, the devs would need to actually be working on new cars and noone knows if they are or not Also, they're not really in the habit of just releasing stuff just to satisfy people who haven't even tried everything that's already there. You can't release what doesn't exist and there's no point releasing something that's incomplete.

I'm with Suey, there's not much left to discuss in this thread. Coup de grace please
Agree with above, I rather prefer to have something of quality, not just somethin that have been thrown togheter to please to community.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :i have alot of probablems with online tho. just about every race i join is full of a bunch of retards that cant even get around the first corner without taking out 7 cars, or you need a licence to race in it. or it is full of people who are so damn good i cant even keep up with them for more then half a lap. and also i know that ALOT of people post threads about wanting new cars. im just hoping that sooner or later we MIGHT accually get some. even if its only 2 or 3 it would be better then nothin and it would make alot of people shut up.

You wouldn't do anything different with new cars though, would you? New content would be wasted on you, if you can only keep at it for a month.
Some people inhere are dicks because that's the way they are. Whereas others might feel they need to be, towards people that complain too much.
The way I see it:

If we're given 10 new tracks and 10 new cars: people will be crazy about them for about two weeks. Then 2/3 of the people will go back to driving the GTR cars at AS Nat, and it will still be as hard to find a decent race as it is today.

Example? Look at the BF1 - was hugely popular at first, is that the case now? (I think I may omit the oval racing at this point...)

So in my opinion: the last thing LFS needs is new cars.
(Yes, I've tried "a few" of them, check my stats if you need to )
I've been playing for years and i havent got bored of the cars as yet but again time will tell. I can agree a new car or a few new ones wouldn't go a miss. Maybe a real rally car as we have got a real F1 car (well 3) And maybe a diesel car. diesel turbo, more torque then a normal turbo, be interesting to see how it goes against the other turbos.
Quote from szyszek :
Example? Look at the BF1 - was hugely popular at first, is that the case now? (I think I may omit the oval racing at this point...)
)

Thats what I love about LFS though - not everyone has to drive the fastest possible car, just like I see in other games. It means that most of the good racing is in more competitive cars, that are more fun.

If you want more cars, then just wait. The Dev's will please us in the future.

Dyin For New Cars
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG