The online racing simulator
scared too play lfs
(61 posts, started )
Quote from jibber :There is a saying... that goes like...
Spiders in a house, means it is a "healthy" house.

I personally don't like spiders if they get close to me. As long as they leave me alone, i will return the favour to them.

This one is right outside of my window...

Fear... anyone?

wonder what hes carrying in his backpack steal it!
spiders... can of lynx with a lighter... no issues
Quote from The Very End :I hate those things! Spiders are just...eeewww...8 legs freaks is what they are! I hate them, and if I had found one in my pedal I wouldn`t use it for a year

Quality movie.

Quote from GabbO :Being afraid of a 2 gramms "monster"...

I actually like spiders, they catch all the nasty flies and mosquitoes that are driving me crazy flying around...

It is a primitive fear, many spiders are deadly, so out of a survival instinct people will fear them so not to end up dead. The same fears are still alive in many people as a way to end up not dead, even though in the UK the only poisonous created that can kill you is a women :3
Personally as long as they don't walk on me I don't care. That never used to bother me until many moons ago when I was tuning in a TV set I saw something in the corner of my eye and saw a blob, which tuned out to be a spider sat on my shoulder like a parrot XD
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Quality movie.

It is a primitive fear, many spiders are deadly, so out of a survival instinct people will fear them so not to end up dead. The same fears are still alive in many people as a way to end up not dead, even though in the UK the only poisonous created that can kill you is a women :3
Personally as long as they don't walk on me I don't care. That never used to bother me until many moons ago when I was tuning in a TV set I saw something in the corner of my eye and saw a blob, which tuned out to be a spider sat on my shoulder like a parrot XD

Rofl 8 legs freaks is a funny video xD
True Story:
When I first got together with my wife. we spent a week end in the country. Well we were shooting rifles into this earthen embankment.
I was teaching her how to shoot and decided to show her what a bullet looked like after it was fired and hit something. So I go and climb up the side of this thing and started to dig out one of the bullet holes. there were these "cocoons" all over the side of the embankment and as I climbed up the embankment, these cocoons started shaking a lot.
They wasn't Cocoons. they were black widow nests. and here I was surrounded by the things. well needless to say I didn't get to dig out the bullet I wanted and I just pushed off the side of the embankment and and hit the ground below on my ass.
I never seen black widows before and I didn't know they built their webs like nests like that.

I like spiders and I'm not afraid of them. but I ain't going to hang out with a bunch of pissed off black widows.
Quote from Racer Y :True Story:
When I first got together with my wife. we spent a week end in the country. Well we were shooting rifles into this earthen embankment.
I was teaching her how to shoot and decided to show her what a bullet looked like after it was fired and hit something. So I go and climb up the side of this thing and started to dig out one of the bullet holes. there were these "cocoons" all over the side of the embankment and as I climbed up the embankment, these cocoons started shaking a lot.
They wasn't Cocoons. they were black widow nests. and here I was surrounded by the things. well needless to say I didn't get to dig out the bullet I wanted and I just pushed off the side of the embankment and and hit the ground below on my ass.
I never seen black widows before and I didn't know they built their webs like nests like that.

I like spiders and I'm not afraid of them. but I ain't going to hang out with a bunch of pissed off black widows.

whoa...that must have been, SCARY!
Then i have an even scarieér yesterday a spider crawled out of my dvd drivewhen i was cleaning my pc
I was realy skocked i screamed like hell caus was a realy big one:sadbanana
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I was realy skocked i screamed like hell caus was a realy big one:sadbanana

Why the double post?

anyways back on topic, i had almost the exact same thing happen to me and i didn't race for about a week. I'm not sure why i hate spiders, i just do...
Quote from the e rocker :Why the double post?

anyways back on topic, i had almost the exact same thing happen to me and i didn't race for about a week. I'm not sure why i hate spiders, i just do...

Sorry i for that:

I think becaus they looks so creepy and like realy alien like

:spider:=----------->:alien2:
Quote from Racer Y :True Story:

Holy shit, if that had happend to me I wouldn`t be here today.

scared too play lfs
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG