The online racing simulator
Grafic problem
(11 posts, started )
[FIXED] Grafic problem
people im very angry whit this problem , open the lfs, and go to the servers, when I am already playing in the server, one hangs the grafics to me and I must hope to that it returns me to menu of multiplayer by desconection, what i solve this, 3 days whit no play well
#2 - speel
I cant play for 3 month becouse my soundcard.
Drivers? (Both of you)
Why can't you play LFS without a soundcard? I play without sound to same frames whenever I have cars making dust infront of me. As for Falcon, I couldn't make any sense of your post...
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Why can't you play LFS without a soundcard? I play without sound to same frames

You play a driving game without sound?

I've heard it all now (though you obviously haven't )
Quote from speel :I cant play for 3 month becouse my soundcard.

what, and the onboard sound of the mobo?
-------------------------------------------------------------
i reintall 3 times the driver of a grafic card, and start windows whit a error proof (a prueba de errores),and nothing
Quote from The Moose :You play a driving game without sound?

I've heard it all now (though you obviously haven't )

I do It too, on starts with sound on I get 9-10 fps and with sound off I get like 14-16, when the start has passed I turn It on only if there are one or two cars around.
Wow...i just couldn't imagine driving without the sound.
It gives you 50% of the information regarding what the car is doing.

I couldn't drive without hearing my revs and tires.
Yeah well when you run single digit frames with sound in some places, I'd sacrafice sound for being able to keep my car on the road. I don't leave it off, just off the grid and T1, or if im in a close second, with noone behind me. I really need the extra frames to be able to drive, 15-20 just doesn't cut it.
~Bryan~
new computer? Something made this century perhaps?
o solved the problem is the grafic card , change to my old mx440 and working well (poor fps 13-28)

Grafic problem
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG