The online racing simulator
Made a skin and Demo users say its white???
hi, i have created a few skins of my own and i have put them into skins folder in LFS and they look brilliant! but i like to go on demo servers for the fun of it . (S2 licence really) i asked some 1 and said do you like my skin, and they said "its white" why is this?...ive been looking all over the forums and cannot find why. S2 players can see my skins though but i made a few expecially for the crash demo servers please help.

cheers dazza!
Cuz demo users dont have the automatic download from LFSW ,only S1/S2 users game is downloading automaticcally skins. In demo the user has to put skins manually to skinsx folder.
ah thanks alot guys, thats why cheers...why dont LFS just put an automatic downlader on demo users. :S least i know why, thanks.

Dazza
Quote from Dazmyster :ah thanks alot guys, thats why cheers...why dont LFS just put an automatic downlader on demo users. :S least i know why, thanks.

Dazza

because it's a extra you have to pay for?
not a bad Idea that demo users can pay for skin downloads. the skins that others are using would have to be on LFSW though.
#6 - Jakg
Usually demo users are unable to buy S2 or don't want to - i don't see why they'd bother with buying skin downloads.
thats weird cause i dont buy skin downloads.. i emptyed my skins_x folder upon re-installing lfs a weeks or so ago and now that im back racing i get everyones skin... though servers kick me cause of the retarded " not enough credits to download (insert skin name here ) "
#8 - Jakg
Then you've told it to download hi-res skins in LFS>Options>Misc - set Cars to 512 and Helmets to 256

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG