The online racing simulator
request's
(40 posts, started )

just make 'm, PLS, stop being offtopic and make those friggin light's for him, i'm not gonna beg a thousand time's to get the light's

J.U.S.T_M.A.K.E_T.H.O.S.E_F.R.I.G.G.I.N_L.I.G.H.T.S_P.L.S.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?
You think that im your dog?

Tell your friend to post here something.

You just picked a Guy without post's..

(buy LFS)
J.U.S.T_M.A.K.E_T.H.O.S.E_F.R.I.G.G.I.N_L.I.G.H.T.S_P.L.S.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?µ

dude, who the hell is telling your my dog, just be friendly once, stop being annoying about the fact that my friend is not excisting (in your eyes) and pls make em ?
He has his own accout...

I was friendly enough to help you before... you did not even use the damn searchbutton..

If your friend want's those lights so much he must request it for his ownself and not an Demoracer that's being annoying in the 4th post..
FINE, I'LL GO AND SEARCH SOMEWHERE ELSE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR NOTHING EXCEPT OFFTOPIC, IF IT COME'S TO 1 SIMPLE QUESTION !!!!!!!
Quote from nitrox1935 :FINE, I'LL GO AND SEARCH SOMEWHERE ELSE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR NOTHING EXCEPT OFFTOPIC, IF IT COME'S TO 1 SIMPLE QUESTION !!!!!!!

people here dont help crackers...
and I have a lot of LFS friends I have never talked to, or have seen before, like this - !M4RK! (Rezlife) M POWER...
and guess what? they dont know I exist, dont post here, and are S2

PEOPLE NEED PROOF!
Quote from squidhead :people here dont help crackers...
and I have a lot of LFS friends I have never talked to, or have seen before, like this - !M4RK! (Rezlife) M POWER...
and guess what? they dont know I exist, dont post here, and are S2

PEOPLE NEED PROOF!

Thanks, I guess other people's thinks the same?
i told u before

I AM NOT A CRACKER FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is it wrong to help friends here ?
and what proof do u wan't ?
picture ?

smthing else ?
Quote from nitrox1935 :i told u before

I AM NOT A CRACKER FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is it wrong to help friends here ?

If your an Demo racer we need PROOOOOF DO YOU UNDERSTAND?? PROOF!!!

We cannot scan your PC if you got it or not.. And if you REALLY WANT IT. TELL you WANNABE friend called R3c3r if he want to ask here nicely what he want's..

We only want him to say Hi here.... or something else...
ok, i'll ask him, but i'm not gonna asure u he's gonna answer though

*69th post *
yea right....
Quote from nitrox1935 :ok, i'll ask him, but i'm not gonna asure u he's gonna answer though

*69th post *

Any response fron your "Crackfriend"?
________
Roor Bong Pictures
why not just give it to him? enough spam
thx zachary, finnaly somebody that is not being offtopic and whining about a (as you guy's see) non existing friend, i'm just here to help him, not to make this topic a discussing platform
Only when he buys S2. He lied to me about his non-excistent friend.

You can dream about it.

request's
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG