Mazda - Team
(15 posts, started )

Poll : Do you want to see a Mazda-Team in LFS

No
Yes
Mazda - Team
Hey guys.

I just wanted to ask

If you guys want that there is a Mazda team? It's a Team with ppl who really like Mazda's

Don't look at the link on my sig.. That's just the little forum.
Site is under construction.

And tell me why you chose that answer.
Mazda for teh win.

MazdaSpeed :-D
Who voted for no!

That guy must be an Toyota lover
I dont really get what you mean? i mean i kind of do but like is it just Team Mazda or Mazda Racing? Mazda Performance? you know that kind of stuff. Or is it just a kind of car club for Mazda Enthusiest that are or arent part of a team that would like to show that they are a fan?

Maybe ive thought to far into it but better to be safe then sorry. Lol btw goodluck
It's just a Clan/Team for LFS and or Just talking about cars like Mazda.
Mazda haters!
Mazda is owned by Nissan so I vote 'no'
Mazda is not owned By Nissan.
Anyway Mazda owns Nissan. nononnono Skyline is nothing next to Rx-7

Anyway my question wasn't witch one owns. But Shall I make a team or not.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Mazda is not owned By Nissan.
Anyway Mazda owns Nissan. nononnono Nsx in nothing next to Rx-7

Anyway my question wasn't witch one owns. But Shall I make a team or not.

DO NOT MAKE TEAM NAMED MAZDA ,PLSZZZZZZ I BEG U. I have my own team, called Team BMW M Sport, and believe me ,it was mistake to call it this way. Now im planning to change all image of team ,name ,skins and all other. Just look it this way ,not even 1 car doesnt have similiar to LFS cars, and its just stupid to drive team skins Mazda on FXO or FZ5 or something else.

So u better think some word to ur teams name, but believe me ,dont take real car name or some brand as team name. You will regret it l8.
It is not the best idea to name a team from an existing company. I ran MG Racing Team, had a few fights with people about copy right!

What is this about Mazda owning Nissan, or the other way round?

Nissan is owned mostly by Renault, Mazda on the other hand are owned by many different people. The largest shareholding in Mazda is Ford at 33%. As this is the largest out of anyone, Ford pretty much control Mazda.
Well, So if you guys are telling me the true.
My mother owns an MX5, so no forget it and choose a better name
Oh okay..

I'll stop with this Mazda Team..

Anyway.

If you want to start a team with me PM ME!

PS: This can be Closed.

Mazda - Team
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG