The online racing simulator
New cat day
(70 posts, started )
Awww, cute cats I love cats, and I have allways, or at least 1 cat.
If I get a photo on the computer I will post it. Now my cat is like 4 months old, but when we got it it was like 8 weeks old, and cuuuuute
Damn, tho it`s hard work to teach the car to not shit on the floor, but when it`s "finished" in the teaching you got yourselfe a selfish, but good friend
1:07 lmao
That bear must be Winnie Pooh.
Quote from 1995CobraR :1:07 lmao

Was thinking the same, lol, fited perfect to the music too.

Nice part where the cat owns the dog, damn thats some fast bitch slapping.
Imagine you could have a cat that have the size of a german shepard. Any chance for dogs? No way!
meet Sammy: The Cute Jack Russel Who Allmoust Was Put Into Sleep, But I Payed The Guy 25€ And Got The Dog With Me
Attached images
HPIM0034.jpg
Wet nose day?
Sammy would PWN u! he's a born football player.., but i have to say, its hard to teach him but he is such a good boy
I love dogs, have "just" one but 4 cats.
Attached images
GreekMan.jpg
Sheila@haircare.jpg
#61 - wien
Give me a call after you domesticated a lynx.

"Get the dog!"
Quote from Crazy Harry :Give me a call after you domesticated a lynx.

"Get the dog!"

If you ask me even the cat hasn't been domesticated. Cat just uses us dumb humans to feed and treat them like kings.

I have seen in TV (animal planet or something) where people have raised cougar kitten inside. You don't have to wait even to full size when the damages to furniture and house in general become so huge you have to throw it outside (into a cage). If you have had a cat you know you don't want to mess with a berserk feline
I knew a bloke who had a a pet Snow Leopard (never saw it myself). He said people would cross the road to get away when he took it for a walk.
#65 - DeKo
my 11 year old cat is pure awesomeness, sleeps beside my head every single night.

got her when i was 5, she had been dumped in a box in B&Q along with the rest of her family, and she was the last one left when we went to the animal rescue place to get a cat, had to take her. Named her poppy because, as i was 5, there was a class show on TV (the name escapes me) with a massive cat called poppy.
Quote from P1lot :I knew a bloke who had a a pet Snow Leopard (never saw it myself). He said people would cross the road to get away when he took it for a walk.

Really? Somehow I doubt that, it's endangered species
-
(Kalev EST) DELETED by Kalev EST

New cat day
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG