The online racing simulator
Ever think that he might not have ever downloaded S2 when it came out? He may still be on the S1 release with S1 physics and all that.
No, he joined in April 2006, and S2 was out by then, right? But he probably has a really old patch.
Oh, true. I hadn't looked at that. Then he's just stupid. :-P
Quote from dougie-lampkin :i cant seem 2 find ANY s1 races at ANY time!!! can some1 PLEASE race me!!! also does any1 know if an s1 racer can join s2 races???

Buyme s1 lic and play with you all the day
________
Gsx-R750
1) Stop double posting
2) Nobody will buy you S2.
3) KTHX.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :1) Stop double posting
2) Nobody will buy you S2.

3) KTHX.

:weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping:
________
JAGUAR R3 HISTORY
Lol I was thinking the same as them... send someone *cough* the voucher in your inbox and they can race ya! xD
Quote from Inouva :Buyme s1 lic and play with you all the day

Did that guy made 1 post without trying to get people to buy a license for him ?
Right, ahhhhh, technically evryone here was wrong apart from shiny red cobra. I had the most original release of Live For Speed (cast your minds back, what's it, 3 years now??). Now, I got that as a demo, and i could upgrade to s1 through unlock. But when it came to s2, I couldn't download it. (121mb at 56kbs = about 21 hours download (at optimal download, which never happens) = €75.60 MINIMUM, or €756.00 MAXIMUM) see where i'm coming from now?? And yes, since the irish government is a major shareholder in Eircom plc., they have a huge say in where broadband goes. Anyway thanks to everyone who helped (tinyk, never read the PMs, but thanks anyway) and well done to those of you who still posted on a year old thread!! lol
Quote from duke_toaster :Just download it overnight.

ive done the calculations, it would take 21 hours at MAXIMUM download speed. That results in €75.60 MINIMUM and €756.00 MAXIMUM. Does anybody do maths??
Quote from vanirl :Bite the bullet and get and S2 licence - you know you want to

Hey long time no see on the forums how are you been keeping

well done on buying S2 dougie lampkin
Quote from dougie-lampkin :ive done the calculations, it would take 21 hours at MAXIMUM download speed. That results in €75.60 MINIMUM and €756.00 MAXIMUM. Does anybody do maths??

Holy thread revival Batman!

Good grief, how the hell are we supposed to know what you pay for your internet? I'm amazed that anyone uses a pay per minute service in this day and age.
How about you get on a fixed price monthly package then it will cost you all of £10 to download?
#65 - SamH
[threads merged]
Welcome to S2, dougie

Are you saying you're S2 licenced, but don't have S2 downloaded? If that's the case, you should be able to talk nicely to your local school's technician, or go to the library, or even to an internet cafe. Take a USB memory stick with you, download S2 to it and take it home.

Alternatively, some nice soul hereabouts might be willing to burn a CD with S2 on it, and might even include some extras like skins, hi-res textures, join2lfs and a bunch of other things that broadband users usually don't think 2 seconds about, but which are major considerations for 56K users.
i would be willing to do that for him, postage costs would be?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :i would be willing to do that for him, postage costs would be?

For a CD to Ireland? Not much at all.

I'd have done it for him, but [Mr Burns]"I don't like the cut of his jib"[/Mr Burns]
Quote from The Moose :I'd have done it for him, but [Mr Burns]"I don't like the cut of his jib"[/Mr Burns]

Excellent.

Well thanx for the offers guys, but got broadband and got s2!! (the full shebang!! lol) I tried to download it at other computer but wasnt allowed lol.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Right, ahhhhh, technically evryone here was wrong apart from shiny red cobra.

Wow I gotta put this in my sig!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Wow I gotta put this in my sig!

lol good choice!!! well done on being the first to guess the problem!! i made it like 20 questions lol
Online at: [LTC] Live To Cruise 2
Lol.
Hehe, that's classic really. That seems to be the first place a lot of new S2'ers go to.
Quote from Becky Rose :Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%5BLTC%5D+Live+To+Cruise+2%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][LTC] Live To Cruise 2[/url]
Lol.

wtf?? what kind of a post is that??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG