The online racing simulator
s1 racing
does any1 know if s2 racers can join s1 online races, and if s1 racers can join s2 online races? im on s1, and cant find any races!!! thanx
#2 - axus
S2 racers can join S1 races but as you say, no-one is on the servers so nobody bothers. S1 racers cannot join S2 servers.
S2 racers can join S1 servers, because they have payed for both licences.

S1 racers cant join S2 servers, because they have only payed for one licence.

But TBH, theres no reason for S2 licenced racers to go on S1 servers. If you want races with many people, you will have to get a S2 licence.

Okok...
S1 racer lookin 4 a race!!! (now S2)
i cant seem 2 find ANY s1 races at ANY time!!! can some1 PLEASE race me!!! also does any1 know if an s1 racer can join s2 races???
#6 - Honey
i think that S1 racers could contact each other and organize an uncommon combo server, if that would happen i promise i will join to such S1 server...from time to time i look for S1 servers but i don't find any, it's up to you guys to arrange a good alternative, at this moment S2 servers are quite boring with always the same combos, you have a rare opportunity now: make it happen and you''l never be alone!
#7 - ORION
problem with S1 is, there is 1: no autoskindownload and 2: everyone has either S2 or only demo
anyways, we have driven a lot GTI on S1 track lately on the ZT server, but when we switched to S1, nobody would join
Quote from ORION :anyways, we have driven a lot GTI on S1 track lately on the ZT server, but when we switched to S1, nobody would join

I havent really read any discussion on the subject so i dont know why the licenses are split into different "modes". though i do know it has been said before, but, still, it would be nice if s1 users could connect to the s2 servers running s1 content. The little click the s2 users have to do to mege with the s1 users is obviously one click too many :\
Rest in peace S1.
There is a LFS S1 (LFS 0.3H) server up atm: FE4, all cars.
I think when he meant s1, he meant S2 (0.5u) But with s1 content, i could be wrong tho.
I guess the only workaround is upgrading all S1 accounts to an S2 mix, where you have all features, but not all cars/tracks. Dunno if that will work though...
But that was discussed already like 1000 times, and the devs said, they cant change the whole unlocking and security system just for 10 people, who could easily buy S2 instead.
I don't mean to sound disrespectful, and I absolutely remember what it's like not to have a lot of cash, but jeez: couldn't one of you guys in Ireland give Dougie 12 pounds to mow your lawn or something? Then his problems would be solved.
Bite the bullet and get and S2 licence - you know you want to
Quote from vanirl :Bite the bullet and get and S2 licence - you know you want to

he has one if he ever visits again to check his pm.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
oh tiny striked again
Lets hope, he ever comes back to the forum.
cant get s2 cos have no broadband!!! (bloody irish government 4 ya!!!) cant download s2 so stuck wit s1 4 time bein!!!
Quote from jtr99 :I don't mean to sound disrespectful, and I absolutely remember what it's like not to have a lot of cash, but jeez: couldn't one of you guys in Ireland give Dougie 12 pounds to mow your lawn or something? Then his problems would be solved.

I CAN aford s2, but dont hav broadband so cant download d s2 pack
#21 - joen
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I CAN aford s2, but dont hav broadband so cant download d s2 pack

Use a download manager?
Everytime you go on the internet you resume the download where it left of last time. Bit by bit you reel it in. Sure it will take some time, but you'll get it that way. Assuming you pay by minute online or something (don't know how it is over there but that's the way it was here before the broadband explosion), it won't cost you anything more.
Well, at least say a "Thank you TinyK! for buying me an S2 licence!" then state why you can't use it. Just to let you know, I know many Irish LFSers who have S2 and broadband too so its nothing to do with the "Irish government" .
You just woke up a year old thread dougie, many things have changed since then.
That doesn't make any sense. If you are posting you have an internet connection so you should be able to get S2.
i was just thinking the same thing, if he has enough internet "power" to get onto the forums, then he should have enough to download S2, even it would be at a slow rate

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG