The online racing simulator
i get that too sometimes, make sure your always running it as adminastrator

I have a feeling this thread needs to be kind of, closed now lot of conflicts between fellow racers
It happens to me to
tweak X ?
hi guy's

got a lazy friend here asking when TWEAK for version X is coming out
he's to lazy to sign post it up himself so i just ask it for him

so does anyone know where i can find TWEAK for version X ?
Hi
Never. Nowhere. And even if it gets released, it won't be available for demo racers.

Also this belongs to 'Unofficial Addons' and was already asked 120378 times
Just fyi his original post was JUST "hi guy's", Tristans not an idiot :P

And there is NO (publically released) version of LFS Tweak for Patch X
It won't work anyway because you don't have a licence, but the obvious thing to do would be to get a newer COMDLG32.OCX.
does anyone has LFS Tweak and LFS patch Q ? could you host ?
No thar isn't.
When is the LFS tweak for X coming?... Any word by the dev?
here's what i think. if people want the tweak so bad then well start coding!!!!
Don't even think about the Tweak X for us guys! All of dem are coded with License Protection...
Hehe! A lot of demo racers on this thread, and I can't really see why.. :P

But, ermm.. I'm having trouble getting the tweaker to start in Vista! I'm no wiz on Vista yet, so I'm asking you who might have used it more than me!

I've tried using the ocx-files, but it won't work at all..

Any ideas? I'm not at all sure what I should try!
Quote from keltern :Hehe! A lot of demo racers on this thread, and I can't really see why.. :P

But, ermm.. I'm having trouble getting the tweaker to start in Vista! I'm no wiz on Vista yet, so I'm asking you who might have used it more than me!

I've tried using the ocx-files, but it won't work at all..

Any ideas? I'm not at all sure what I should try!

right click the tweak file, and click run as adminastrator, works fine then!!!
Thank you!

It's weird how easy things can get solved!
hehe

have fun with it!
Good to know I can play around with LFS when I'm at my mamas house as well!

Quote from keltern :Good to know I can play around with LFS when I'm at my mamas house as well!

haha ...joker!
Didn't quite catch that one..

Nevertheless, It's good to be able to play when I visit my mom, and not just sit and think about it! :P My laptop isn't exactly the best option for gaming, and my tower is a bit too big to drag around just for a couple of days..

So, thanx for the tip.. I didn't even know about the "run as admin.." function, as I don't have Vista on my own computers!
Quote from keltern :Didn't quite catch that one..

Nevertheless, It's good to be able to play when I visit my mom, and not just sit and think about it! :P My laptop isn't exactly the best option for gaming, and my tower is a bit too big to drag around just for a couple of days..

So, thanx for the tip.. I didn't even know about the "run as admin.." function, as I don't have Vista on my own computers!

haha...if something isn't working on vista...always run it as adminastrator
In case no one else has figure this out: if you have the problem with tabbing out to LFS Tweak to find it saying you don't have the s1 or s2 license (might be a vista issue), just right-click on Live For Speed in the taskbar and you should see Tweak return to normal. I discovered this a little while ago and thought I should share.
I'm confused
Wait, so there is a patch X release for people who have a license?
If not I'll keep using the Q backup but an updated version would be nice.
I cant get it to work i have S1 but it says incorrect version. Please help.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG