The online racing simulator
I'd give anything if we had tweak for the newer versions. I always enjoyed it and if ran correctly one can have online events, everyone with the same car. This gives us 100's of different cars to run competitively that we other wise wouldn't be able to. As always, thanks Tweak.
Quote from LFSn00b :Lol, thats not tweak, it's Hex editing

Please tell me what more is tweaking?

Wait please... ^^ Some Weeks... its coming a new Tweaker :P
Robbie, you've edited the cartypes . That's MecaniK, not LFSTweak. The video in my sig is similar to what LFSTweak can do.
what is the big difference from the video?
tweak is only chance values from car's. i dont unterstand the difference of "tweak" and "mechanic".

bye bye robbie
Mechanic edits cartypes. The changes you made to that FZR will affect the other GTR cars too.
oh, right, thats the way to find some missing values^^
Hello...I get this error message when trying to launch Tweak. I just reinstalled a fresh copy of xp, but that was on another partition. Tried dl tweak again, but it didn't help... Any tips?
Attached images
yuk.JPG
I love Pie lol, any news on a X version yet?
no there isnt!
going to have some fun with it again....
however, now i noticed something in the first post...
Quote :set your Langauge to English

i have version X ..

Tweak doesn´t work now

can you help me ?!

please

Greetz AKone with the burning wheels
of course it doesnt work
its for version V
so, get version V and enjoy
why is tweak for vertion X takeing so damn long.... comon ppl!
Quote from cardriverx :why is tweak for vertion X takeing so damn long.... comon ppl!

IT ISN't OUT YET! PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN MAKE TWEAKS!
Well, speak for yourself.
im pretty sure tweak makes the game alot more fun...
if u think so, why dont u simply download version V and use it?
There is an easy way to do this.

Just download the LFS.exe that is Patch V, call it "TweakLFS" or something and just launch that when you want to tweak, instead of your normal LFS.exe.

Works fine for me!
I think that you will need the Default skins then.
it wont open. it says ( component 'comtl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
joebob4441 - the solution to that is in the first post
will the tweak for X contain more variables to mess with, or more cars? If its just gonna be the same thing, except for patch X whats the big deal

PS (more cars would be orsum)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG