The online racing simulator
Quote from Scawen :...a new config in one of the tracks.

*fingers crossed* Please let it be in KY, or WE National *fingers crossed*

To the topic: I was hoping there would be something for Christmas, but I can do without.
Quote from Qurpiz :*fingers crossed* Please let it be in KY, or WE National *fingers crossed*

It's more likely to be Aston, since there are bits of existing circuit which could be combined to make a new config and wouldn't require any (or much) additional work. That said, it would make sense to add a new config to Westhill because it only has one.
Ah but where would you put a new config on Westhill? I don't think there's any spare track sections to do that with.. unless of course there will be

*edit: Thank you Scawen for replying, you guys are doing a fantastic job!
I bet on Aston, they have always said (before S2 alpha release) Aston will have 5 or 6 tracks combination...and we have 'only' 5
But for christmas, before havind read Scawen's post, as a present, I was thinking to the "subaru" we can see in the background of the options' screen.
Merry christmas to all BTW, come back with good news for us in January or February
Quote from thisnameistaken :It's more likely to be Aston, since there are bits of existing circuit which could be combined to make a new config and wouldn't require any (or much) additional work. That said, it would make sense to add a new config to Westhill because it only has one.

Yes, I'm also afraid it will be Aston. But the reason I'm kinda believeing it could be Westhill is because of the track coming from the infield (look the pic). And also, the We Nat would be very, very good thing to have because now WE is probably the least used environment.

And in Kyoto we could have that 13-something kilometer config with not that much of work.

EDIT:
the original aerial pic is by andylec.
Attached images
WE Nat.JPG
Well I was thinking if it was going to be Westhill, a new rallyx config would be nice. There's such a big area inside the track that you could have a really long run in the dirt
#32 - DeeS
would be nice rally with one lap about 2 min !!ach (rb4) :d

marry christmas; )
I don't expect any small LfS surprises this year; better well rested developers which return in 2006 full of good spirit

nice xmas and happy new year.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Well I was thinking if it was going to be Westhill, a new rallyx config would be nice. There's such a big area inside the track that you could have a really long run in the dirt

Yeah, I thought of a rally-x config too, because we really need one and Wetshill currently has only 1 config. Now where's the Group B RB4
Scawen, thanks for clarifing us (without compromising yourself ) the issues you will work on and to not expect anything before christmas, but i always have a question: on what aspects is Eric working on? ...or at least is he working on something in particular like a fresh new track/config/car or he is working on improving graphics of present lfs content?

...if you prefer to not answer/compromise yourself, i will understand but i'm curious, soi just tryied asking ?
Quote from Scawen :Pressure already varies with temperature (of course).

It's only a few psi difference when the tyre gets quite a lot hotter.

The absolute pressure (relative to a vacuum) is proportional to absolute temperature (relative to absolute zero = -273 degrees C).

lol yall should see this old black basketball i have.. its pretty flat, i can put my whole fist in it for the rest of it to be round; anyways, when i threw it around to my dog during summer the ball would get so much heat in it from the sun that it would just presurize itself and my dog couldn't get his teeth around to hold it anymore .. good stuff
Quote from Honey :Scawen, thanks for clarifing us (without compromising yourself ) the issues you will work on and to not expect anything before christmas, but i always have a question: on what aspects is Eric working on? ...or at least is he working on something in particular like a fresh new track/config/car or he is working on improving graphics of present lfs content?

...if you prefer to not answer/compromise yourself, i will understand but i'm curious, soi just tryied asking ?

Yeah, I am also wondering what Eric is working on

Eric :wave2: what have you been up to lately ?

Have a nice Christmas btw.

P.S. I hope the new track config will be an interesting layout to race on. Better make a good track than one that people will not use
Quote from PLAYLIFE :P.S. I hope the new track config will be an interesting layout to race on. Better make a good track than one that people will not use

It's unlikely that his intention would be to make one that no-one would use.
Hehe, good point scawen. lol :-)
Quote from Scawen :It's unlikely that his intention would be to make one that no-one would use.

What about that Dune buggy you guys used to use for testing
little dune buggggy, in the saaaaaaaand
my little blue dune buggy in my haaaaaaaands
Have a very merry christmas Scawen, Eric and Victor.
Quote from SacoMan :What about that Dune buggy you guys used to use for testing

What dune buggy?
/me wonders if we will get a dune buggy for rally-x driving
it's always the same with you guys...
One of the devs says something and you start to interpret every word until you get a total different meaning of what was said.
Scawen said in his first post, that there won't be any updates this year and you just start thinking the opposite illepall.

I wish you all some nice days with nice presents etc, Scawen a nice yummy dinner in his finished kitchen, and all 3 some nice days off

3j
lol..
Quote from Vendetta :Have a very merry christmas Scawen, Eric and Victor.

from me too also like to say if i havent allready thanks for a really great game it gets better and better the more i play it thanks again and have a great chrimbo and new year
Quote from three_jump :it's always the same with you guys...
One of the devs says something and you start to interpret every word until you get a total different meaning of what was said.
Scawen said in his first post, that there won't be any updates this year and you just start thinking the opposite illepall.

that is not true, no-one still think we will have something for christmas, it is just some ideas on what we could have had
illepall
Great thread, thanks to Scawen!! I liked the little insights into LFS. I can't say I'm not disappointed not to have a Christmas patch, but by the sounds of it so were SEV.

Have a good Christmas, a Merry New Year, and we look forward to LFS's progress in the new year!

Rock On!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG