The online racing simulator
vroombox for LFS ?
(9 posts, started )
vroombox for LFS ?
Shift+A, then load a V8 engine noise or something
After watching the Video i thought this is a Joke but after visiting the Site i realised this is real.

This has to be a completly new dimension of stupidity.
Quote from Highsider9 :This has to be completly new dimension of stupidity.

I saw a blow-off valve noise generator for sale last year - I was going to get one for my girlfriend's 1L Diahatsu.
I watched the Vroombox on Pimp My Ride the other day, they installed It in a Windstar
That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen (the youtube link). But it did have a nice video on the sidebar that had me in stitches. Due to the nature of the language in the video, I won't post the direct link, but look for "funny car commercial". There's a few, but the one I'm talking about is done up exactly how dealership commercials are over here in the US. Freakin hillarious.
Quote from mrodgers :That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen (the youtube link). But it did have a nice video on the sidebar that had me in stitches. Due to the nature of the language in the video, I won't post the direct link, but look for "funny car commercial". There's a few, but the one I'm talking about is done up exactly how dealership commercials are over here in the US. Freakin hillarious.

you mean the f*** you baltimore one? LOL
hope so, that's hilarious.
ONTOPIC - isn't using shift-A basically the same as that vroombox thing?
Since all game sounds are virtual anyway, it does seem a little pointless.

Pointless IRL too. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just poke a few holes in your exhaust or something?

vroombox for LFS ?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG