The online racing simulator
FM oval junkies
(86 posts, closed, started )
Quote from GruntOfAction :Thats just evil.

Yes. And Fail is the devil himself. :shhh:

We sold our souls for 29.xx times. Like we in germoney say: Good girls come to heaven. Bad girls everywhere. I´m a bad girl son.
Its Ok No Prolem I Unban
Quote from Crazy Harry :Yes. And Fail is the devil himself. :shhh:

We sold our souls for 29.xx times. Like we in germoney say: Good girls come to heaven. Bad girls everywhere. I´m a bad girl son.

Oh and to prove a point I have gotten 31.XX now. Because thats the reason I was banned I think..for not having a time less than that lol.
on this server there are bad admins i think.... everytime when you have an accident and its a fault by a FM racer, you get banned because they make their own rules....
especially "failure" (the name fits ) is unable to admin a server....
i have a lifetime ban because of his complete inability to analyze an incident....

my tip: simply don´t drive there, there are so much oval servers out and most of them makes more fun ^^
:wow:

:tempted:
-
(11SuLLy11) DELETED by 11SuLLy11
Apart from servers that sit empty, every server operator in LFS have taken critisicm for poor driving standards on their servers - ironic considering the people who make these criticisms are the drivers themselves.

I do feel for FM sometimes as they cop a bit of flakk, but I cop enough flakk myself for me not to care too much about the comments made about FM.

The truth is FM are not that much different to any other server operator whos server gets used. OK I make the obvious exception of my own being head and shoulders above everything but that's because i'm utterly biased, in truth FM are just a.n. other server operator who are in this thread being the victim of a standard motor racing drivers reaction, you see, there's one thing that LFS simulates very well: Racing drivers never make mistakes.

If I had one quibble at all it would be that i've seen FM admin's do their adminning from the drivers seat - but i've seen this on most other servers too - it's a personal hate of mine.

I feel that you cant make good, clear, impartial decisions from the drivers seat - but this isn't something that is unique to FM - one could argue that at least it is better than no admin at all. Well, at least if the wrong driver is banned it means that the argument is over, small consolation, but it's something .
Quote from popps258 :why is The Oval Junkies the most used oval circuit on LFS.

Because it's the easiest track with the fastest (and easy on that track) car.

Stats are meaningless really.
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
To be honest, I never had any problems with the FM server. I was "into" oval racing some time ago, and found the races quite entertaining most of the time.

Problems, however, arise when you see some of the FM members on "regular" racing servers. I can recall quite a few incidents with someone from FM, ranging from hitting me without saying sorry to a plain old ram into the barriers. That's why I stopped using the FM servers. But hey, if you like oval racing, FM servers were always good fun.
i am out for one evening, and i miss this thread

anyway. there is ALWAYS a reason for a ban. if i am admining a server (only FM oval starters or FM 360 Event!) i give people 2 or 3 chances. which means: first a warning, second a kick, third a ban.

the only exceptions are: Rude language against me or any other driver i know, driving the wrong way and cheating.
these will result in an instant ban from 1 day to XXX days depending on the action. for this reasons i have autosave on to provide a replay.

and by the way: for this one guy who complained about failure, first beat him on track or one of his stats-records (lfs-world) then come again.

and at the end of the day it is: the one who owns the server, sets the rules (which is fm failure). if you don't like it, don't join.
#38 - Jakg
Quote from Crazy Harry :Like your comments?

Not really, he made a comment based upon his opinion, supported by ideas - yours was just a cheap shot
Are you sharing a brain with tristan? Stay away jakg, I really don´t need your comments Mr. over 10k posts

You act like the same poor know-it-all like him.
Quote from Jakg :Not really, he made a comment based upon his opinion, supported by ideas - yours was just a cheap shot

:iagree:
Waitng for a comment from th84 and others. Maybe they are not here.
#42 - th84
Quote from Fischfix :
and by the way: for this one guy who complained about failure, first beat him on track or one of his stats-records (lfs-world) then come again.

I didn't know he had any wr's......ohh, you mean his distance records? As soon as I have have a couple of years to spare to go around in circles on the same track 24/7... Ill give his "stat-records" a shot.

If I had 100,000 laps on one combo I bet I would be pretty hard to beat to. Can we try it on a non-oval/BF1 combo?

Failure is a nice guy (from my experiences with him) and is passionate about his favorite combo, which sometimes, imo, leads him to make snap decisions on bans. I think he is just wanting the cleanest possible races.

Hey Harry, which is worse.... 10k posts or 100,000 laps on the oval?

I love you Harry!

edit..."Waitng for a comment from th84. Maybe he´s not here."

LOL!!!
Quote from Crazy Harry :Are you sharing a brain with tristan? Stay away jakg, I really don´t need your comments Mr. over 10k posts

You act like the same poor know-it-all like him.

Thats a great showing of true life skill right there.
#44 - Jakg
Quote from Crazy Harry :Are you sharing a brain with tristan? Stay away jakg, I really don´t need your comments Mr. over 10k posts

We've been here before with you making crappy comments on my post count - it's a number, a number built on answering simple questions and helping people with their PC's. If you fee that the ONLY thing you can think as an insult then i suppose i should be slightly relieved
Quote from Crazy Harry :You are the same poor know-it-all like him.

And you stick by the web of lies you weave about me, things just don't change, eh?

I can do cheap, below the belt comments too, but i'd rather not as it'd be nice if we could try to keep this even remotely mature.
I love it. You guys are so predicable (?)

I love you, too th84.
We all do realize that this is a computer game we are talking about, right? People are free to choose what servers they wish to join and what servers they do not. So, there is no reason to bash anyone's server because you think you were banned for no good reason or whatever. If something like that happens to me, I go to another server! I don't make a thread about how much I hate a specific server or their admins.

Moral of the story: If you don't like it, TOUGH! Go find another server.
#49 - th84
Well said, Redwing. I dont agree with the thread starting deal, but I dont mind chiming in when someone else does it.

As I said, Failure is a good guy and I have seem him un-ban a few people when they go about it the right way. I would give that a shot if you really want a un-ban. (on the FM forum, although it may be too late now)

Harry, I/we arent the only predictable ones. You do a pretty good job of backing up your name calling/temper tantrum (sp?) reputation.
Quote from red_wing_2121 :We all do realize that this is a computer game we are talking about, right? People are free to choose what servers they wish to join and what servers they do not. So, there is no reason to bash anyone's server because you think you were banned for no good reason or whatever. If something like that happens to me, I go to another server! I don't make a thread about how much I hate a specific server or their admins.

Moral of the story: If you don't like it, TOUGH! Go find another server.

Agreed.

Now someone should close this thread before it gets out of hand........wait a minute
This thread is closed

FM oval junkies
(86 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG