The online racing simulator
G15 lcd program??
(81 posts, started )
#26 - Topp
When saying pressing your third button under your G15, is it the small black button 3rd from the left top (right above the rewind button) ?

Cant get this to work properly
Quote from Topp :When saying pressing your third button under your G15, is it the small black button 3rd from the left top (right above the rewind button) ?

Cant get this to work properly

No, it's the third dash-like key, the first of the two on the right up corner off the volume knob.

You press the 3rd button to start the program and the 4rth (the last one) to stop it.
Kamel are you going to update this wonderful program for the new insim stuff? Please!!!!:drink::bounce8:
Sweet, it's a great program and will miss having it for the 24 hour race. Keep up the great work.
in patch w32 ( the newest test patch )It come:
insim:Firts byte in packet does not match size

In the official W patch it comes:

InSim: Admin password does not match
InSim: packet rececied before ISI packet

What should I do?

How do I turn on insim? Is it a buttn or somthing or will it turn it on at itself, sorry for very bad english..
Quote from Tomhah :in patch w32 ( the newest test patch )It come:
insim:Firts byte in packet does not match size

In the official W patch it comes:
InSim: Admin password does not match
InSim: packet rececied before ISI packet

What should I do?

How do I turn on insim? Is it a buttn or somthing or will it turn it on at itself, sorry for very bad english..

i have the same problem. lets hope somebody can safe it for us, i cnt program at all.

thanks.

reintjan
to fix the latter error, in patch W, go to Multiplayer, Start New Game, and clear the Admin Password field, now try
Quote from dawesdust_12 :to fix the latter error, in patch W, go to Multiplayer, Start New Game, and clear the Admin Password field, now try

i try this but y have again the First Byte in packet does not match size :S

and what is the last version of this lcd program? this is the good one?& Live_for_G15_200506
Hello!
I have a problem!
I have to download. Dezip in a file.
To modify configuration.txt.
I launch the .exe

But ... i reseive:

InSim First bytes in packets does not match size.

O_o
(PS: Sorry , i'm bad in english ... ^^)
Thanks you for your helping!
^
^
^
^

Up for information.

Please , Anyone can help me?
Hi guys. I was using this app before the latest lfs update with out a prob, but since the update I haven’t been able to put it to work. As soon as I press “enter” after /insim …. my computer freezes and I need to do a hard reset?? If any one has any ideas how to solve this it would be appreciated.
Hiya guys,

Omg just found this thread and was happy to see a ptach getting display to work. But what , is before PATCH X. Noooo, is there already a update out there ???

I never have used it but it would be awesome if i can use it.
I dont think a PatchX compatable version has yet been released.

If I could get my hands on a G15 I could make an app for it.
Anybody got a broken G15? with a working screen maybe? I could pay postage?
Who is making normally these addon ?.
Why is X patch blocking the G15 app ??
#41 - Jakg
Patch X substantially changed InSim, and thus "broke" some old InSim apps.
Krammeh, you don't even need a G15 to make an app, the G15 SDK has an emulator for it, that emulates the G15's display in a little window.
Where can I get the SDK from? (cant be bothered to google)
:bump:
Any news on this plugin chaps?
Hmmmz i gues not. I dont know who to do it but otherwise i had made it.
:bump:
any news on this yet? ive had my g15 for ages and only just thought the other day i should see if there is and app...

it loooks really cool i want it lol..

G15 lcd program??
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG