The online racing simulator
G15 lcd program??
(81 posts, started )
G15 lcd program??
My question is that if exists for lfs some program for the digital screen of loghitech g15
Thx.
Sorry my german isnt' so good
How do i install this great plugin?
- Unzip in any Folder
- Open the "configuration.txt." and enter the port u want to use (Default=29999) and your playername including the colorcode. (You can find this in the "cfg.exe" in your LFS directory.
- Run the exe and start LFS
- Press t and type "Insim <port>" (The port you enrerd in the configuration file)
- Press the 3rd Button under your G15 LCD

Just to make it Clear, i don't have anything to do with whis app, it ist entirely made by this guy.
Tnx think i got it workin now

One thing though . . . do i find the serverport to use in the config.exe too or wich one should i use? Game port or server port
You can use any port number you like, i use the default 29999.
Ok , tnx for helpin
Works great now
This wont work for me! I have same problem in every insim mod! It wont connect in my insim! Like now i got error conncting to insim! Any tips?
Probably a firewall issue, insim and ouguage applications work like a network connection between two machines that a firewall would prevent from working.

Make sure that your firewall is configured to allow the application to work, or that it allows traffic on the appropriate port (depending on what method your firewall software uses).
The other thing it could be, is that InSim isnt actually enabled
Well it is not firewall for me! So it must be that insim is not open or something like that! So i just open it /insim 29999 command?
yes type "/insim 29999" into a text message, as if saying it to another player whilst LFS is running to turn on insim, assuming the G15 mod uses that port too.

You could also edit the properties of your LFS application and add "/insim 29999" to the command line options, i'm pretty sure that works too, but i'm on a Mac atm so cannot give precise instructions.
This wont even work in the singleplayer!
Reinstalling lfs helped! it work's now!
It works the most of time but sometimes G15-lcd.exe makes a error, donno why
This mod wont work for me! Because i play citydriving and not race so the race need to restart to get this mod work!
ok this isnt working..
Ok, Falcon, so if this isn't working, why is it running on my G15 right now?

Timbe_, Try having insim enabled, but join CLC, go on track, then enable it, maybe it work that way, but it is a Racing G15 addon, for fuel, and position, and distance between people. I saw one which was the RPM and stuff, but haven't recieved mail from him about said application.
i do everything the readme says and nothing could you please walk me through it...

EDIT: Works now dont know what i did but its working.
ok well now its not

it stays blank where all the stuff should be linke lines..

any suggestions
is tehre a way to make it accept alt codes, cause thats why mines not working..
anyone?
i cant get this to work..

this is my config file

--------------------------------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<lfg>
<!-- The ip and the insim port of the host -->
<host>127.0.0.1</host>
<insimport>29999</insimport>
<!-- Playername -->
<playername>^1STCC ^7- C.Redman</playername>
</lfg>
--------------------------------------------------------------

when i get on a track by my own, i press 't' then '/insim 29999'

then press button 3 under the LCD and it gives me a layed out lcd screen but with no digits or anything.

any ideas?
um, is that your EXACT player name..

2nd: You have to do it once at the Main menu, and again when you get in the server or where ever.
I have the same problem, my G15 says ERROR connecting to insim

and i LFS main menu it says "InSim::Initialise : bind failed" when I write "/insim 29999"

anyone who can help me.. please...

G15 lcd program??
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG