The online racing simulator
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I CAN aford s2, but dont hav broadband so cant download d s2 pack

Well I think that a lot of people can (I mean it is better if it is one of your country for the shipping price, but anyway I can do it if necessery) put it on a cd and send it to you then ! Then you just need your connection to unlock...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I CAN aford s2, but dont hav broadband so cant download d s2 pack

Do you have a friend that could download it for you and burn it to cd? Also... I noticed you're still S1 registered user... did you check your PM box? You should have a PM from me from back in July 2006. lol If you don't have it I can resend.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
anyone wanna buy s2 for me?
Wtf you started this thread a year ago, you (probably) have an S2 voucher in your pm for almost a year, and you're still complaining?

You can download S2 ANYWHERE. At school, at work, at an internet cafe, at a friends house, etc, etc, etc, and just put it on a memory key or CD or something. You HAVE options so don't complain.
#30 - Sage
Your "bloody Irish government" has nothing to do with you buying S2. Stop complaining and spend the money, it's not your internet.
If you can download and play LFS with S1..the newest version....You should be able to play S2 if him/her uses his voucher that TinyK gave him/her. You internet really has nothing to do with S2 unless you play online.
He's gone. He's left LFS. No point trying to get to him.
No, buy it now. S3 is a long time away.
#34 - Sage
Yeah, S3 is a long time away. Get S2 now.
The money you put into buying S2 will not be wasted regardless of when S3 is released. S3 will most likely be £36. If you've spent £24 on S2 you will only need to add another £12 to purchase an S3 licence.
So where's Tinyk's £12,- now?

If she still got the code than she can make other racers happy.
yea if tinyk still has that voucher ill be happy to have it
she bought it for an S2 upgrade right? Will that still be able to be used to upgrade someone to S1?
still ill get some extra cars and tracks lol
i think so because s1 = £12, and then you buy "another" S1 Lisence for £12 to get S2. (on the same account). I have never upgraded before, i was a demo user, then bought S2 straight away when i was advised that there wasnt that many s1 hosts/racers around as much as S2. so i could be wrong....
You could give it to TyresHot.

(if he is still active)
Quote from dougie-lampkin :cant get s2 cos have no broadband!!! (bloody irish government 4 ya!!!) cant download s2 so stuck wit s1 4 time bein!!!

Irish government? What do they have to do with broadband?
Anyway, you don't need broadband to download S2... the only difference between S1 and S2 is the content. Both S1 and S2 will be crappy on 56k
TinyK send you a voucher (check your pm's) to upgrade the S2 (look a few posts up). You might want to activate it and maybe even say thanks to her... Enjoy LFS!
The Irish community grows!
Seems like dougie-lampkin actually does not live in this universe most of the time, only once a year does he come to visit planet earth for a very short period of time, just enough to depose two posts in this forum. I'll be taking a closer look at the other two posts to find out what he actually wants to tell us, as I reckon it's a secret code that does not have anything to do with the irish government nor with LFS. I'll keep you updated.
Quote from Linsen :Seems like dougie-lampkin actually does not live in this universe most of the time, only once a year does he come to visit planet earth for a very short period of time, just enough to depose two posts in this forum. I'll be taking a closer look at the other two posts to find out what he actually wants to tell us, as I reckon it's a secret code that does not have anything to do with the irish government nor with LFS. I'll keep you updated.

lol

an alian visits our LFS Forum...

quiet funny if you imagine it
broadband
got broadband, im back!!! was on dial-up, downloading s2 would take a whole day, and i woudnt b able 2 use the phone, nd it woud ave costed a fortune!!! didnt post coz it took 4ever 4 pages to display... problem wit d voucher i bought do, so if any1 is online rite now, im still lookin 4 an s1 race!!! jst send me a message
wtf....just upgrade to S2 you fool!
i dont see why u need to download anything! s1/s2 is the same download, correct?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :got broadband, im back!!! was on dial-up, downloading s2 would take a whole day, and i woudnt b able 2 use the phone, nd it woud ave costed a fortune!!! didnt post coz it took 4ever 4 pages to display... problem wit d voucher i bought do, so if any1 is online rite now, im still lookin 4 an s1 race!!! jst send me a message

Great, now that you are on broadband, you can stop the silly txt spk and type like normal.
Seriously, someone should really slap some sense into this guy
Quote from dougie-lampkin :got broadband, im back!!! was on dial-up, downloading s2 would take a whole day, and i woudnt b able 2 use the phone, nd it woud ave costed a fortune!!! didnt post coz it took 4ever 4 pages to display... problem wit d voucher i bought do, so if any1 is online rite now, im still lookin 4 an s1 race!!! jst send me a message

What are you on about its the same program just some content remains locked under a S1 license. I assume you have downloaded the software, why else would you buy the license.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG