The online racing simulator
give me some targets
(10 posts, started )
give me some targets
hi all, id just like some realistic target times to try and achieve really, i dont play this game to be in a team or race in tournaments etc i just play when im bored so some realistic times to try and match or beat would be ideal, ill stick with blackwood for now, and the cars, xrgt, fzr, and bf1, i cant remember my times for the other 2 cars but i just got a high 58 in the bf1 wich im pretty chuffed bout, been gettin high 1.02's consitantly then all of a sudden they came down, but(typical newbie) ran out of fuel on a lap where i was beatin my splits, 2 corners from the finish line and i conk out , im not gunna bother with setups etc cos to be honest i cant be bothered i just want some times to try and match or beat please
your real target should just finishing any race... it sounds stupid but with sooo many useless racers on this game its very difficult to ladt 1 lap without some guy using the p.i.t move to spin you when you brake

after you have that done just push as hard as you can , when i race i make an line in the middle of the road ( in my head ) and use that as a guide to help me corner faster and correctly
i probably should of said aswell, im not a fan of racin, i dont race online, just mess about for an hour on single player, not even with ai just hot lappin, either tryin to beat previous times or driftin, i play just to kill time nothin else, wich is why i asked for some times to try and achieve
By xrgt you mean xrt I guess, so try getting a 1.24 time and then tell me how it's done.
Also I was wondering why you'd buy S2 if you don't like racing? Racing does play a somewhat large role in LFS some say.
Pick a car and try to get within 103% of the WR on ALL curcuits.
#7 - dadge
with some combos you can get within tenths of the wr. but on others i would say within 3 seconds is still a good time.
#8 - Venus
Check out the lfs desktop, all the world records for all tracks / cars are there. Regardless of how fast you go, or want to go... having a measure to compare yourself to is good... however be warned, you might find out something you didn't want to know lol...

Venus
p5srono , I've been somewhat in a similar situation, albeit for different reasons(Don't want to race online until I can set a reasonable pace consistently.)

I've found Ian's replay manager, http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=23600 , a great little tool as it lists "benchmarks" for any combo you have replays for along with the wr. You might want to check it out. With a bit of setup with the tabs you can easily track your progress on your times with a quick glance.
Quote from MadMac :p5srono , I've been somewhat in a similar situation, albeit for different reasons(Don't want to race online until I can set a reasonable pace consistently.)

There is one big problem with this method. Online, you will meet people who will give you tips on how to go faster. Also, you get to watch fast guys race, and save replays of them... that alone is a great learning tool. But asking ppl for setups and help is the best way, and the online community is extremely friendly n happy to share setups and sometimes tips.

Don't wait, jump in. Its the fastest way to learn. Also, you won't learn a thing from AI.

VEn

give me some targets
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG