The online racing simulator
August Avatars
(128 posts, started )
Meerkats can suck my chuddies, I'm having this bloke.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Meerkats can suck my chuddies, I'm having this bloke.

Old Bloke's it is then ! maybe ? perhaps, dunno ? shrug !

btw: I love this cat avatar, it just rocks! Nice drawing!
The tiger is miiiiiine!
I hate cats. :thumbsdow
Cat avatar it is then!
Quote from zeugnimod :I hate cats. :thumbsdow

Why? With some nice spices and a green salad they don't really taste that bad :P
Cats are nice. You need good humour with them and they do not try to lick your a** like dogs. Instead they think your job is to serve them. But they do show affection to you if they think you deserve it

I had a list of famous cat haters and cat lovers in some book. The hater list was full of dictators and other lunatics. The cat lovers were usually intellectuals. No wonder really. My cat got really hurt when you tried to control its behaviour to your liking (e.g lifted it away from your chair where you wanted to sit).
Boy cats are generally quite agreeable animals, girl cats are usually total bitches.

Pigs FTW.
/agree

I made that experience with the cat of a good friend. Cats are really interesting animals
There, got my cat(Not mine, still finding the real one)
Here's a pic of one of my cats! Here's the bigger pic (that pc is gone now) Cat ate the mouse :

And a pic of my other cat (lickity lickity):
Cute cats Flippy
Thieves . I'll sell tigers, 1 cookie each!
Mmmm cookie... /me tempted

nah, need to lose weight
Quote from thisnameistaken :Boy cats are generally quite agreeable animals, girl cats are usually total bitches.

Pigs FTW.

Oink Oink.
/me votes for SPAM avatars

DK
Yeah cats are cool
I has a kitty.
kev ava month it is then

August Avatars
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG