The online racing simulator
If you could ....
(39 posts, started )
If you could ....
.... ask 3 questions to Becky Rose, what would they be ?

SCCC will have an exclusive interview upcoming weekend with Becky Rose. To involve the CTRA Community a bit someone suggested me to make a topic here, asking for a top 3 of what people really would like to ask to her. So here it is, I'm looking forward to some good questions... who knows, I add them in my interview?!

Regards,
GianniC
www.sccabco.com

By placing your top 3 here you agree that the questions will be used for the exlcusive interview. You will be mentioned with the credits.
Quote from GianniC :.... ask 3 questions to Becky Rose, what would they be ?

1. Will the STCC league continue after it's present season?
2. When can i join it?
3. When can i join it?

/me is waiting for someone to come along and post naughty and immature comments......
1) STCC broadcasts took sim racing coverage to a new level, what are the plans for future series' broadcasts?
1). How do you find time to do real life and write stuff like CTRA/STCC?
2). What gave you the biggest sense of achievement about the CTRA-X system?
3). What's your favourite flavour of Jaffa Cake?
Easy.

I don't gotta wait, I just scream at her thru various channels
  1. will there be auditions to find the best commentators for the season.
  2. will there be a divisions based upon the licenses people have to ensure closer racing and bring in the CTRA system in to play.
  3. What would it profit a man (woman) to gain the world and lose his.her soul.
Quote from The Moose :1. Will the STCC league continue after it's present season?
2. When can i join it?
3. When can i join it?

1-3. is my first question

2. what about your job and future plans?

3. how´s your cat?
I like the cat one, very subtile

Any more top 3's ?
I got a new cat today, so it's not quite such bad taste...
Quote from Becky Rose :I got a new cat today ...

Good for you!

OK then:

1. Is it a he or a she?
2. What's his/her name
3. What flavour is he/she (i.e. tabby, persian, siamese etc.)

Don't bother waiting for the interview btw, tell us now!
Who do you most admire and why ?
What is your first memory of computer gaming ?
Favourite variety of cheese ?
1) Who is your favourite Canadian that has lead an STCC event (muhaha, this is an easy answer)
2) Who is your favourite Canadian that is in UKCT (Again, easy answer)
3) How can you be welsh, and smart at the same time?!
Dustin, you do realise that Alan was at the sharp end of the fun event too dont you...
1. Whats your favourite motorsport related film?

2. Who do you most admire?

3. Do you get sick of people just asking questions about STCC and CTRA? (this one included)
Remember the STCC?? what happened to that?

You obviously had problems in dealing with things that did'nt go your way last time. How are you gona cope this time? (referring to the minority hate squad)

With the slogan "anything else is just pointless" how do you think CTRA is gona be any different?
1. Who the hell is "Bucky Roads" ?

2. Can i have an ice cream now ?

3. Marmaladee ?

Thanks for the questions and I'll assemble an interview this afternoon...

Or perhaps tomorrow, freaking 34°C here.
1. A million pounds.

2. A ferrari.

3. More wishes.

You did say make 3 wishes didnt you, ive always wanted to wish for those 3.
You're avatar tells enough

#22 - SamH
Quote from anttt69 :With the slogan "anything else is just pointless" how do you think CTRA is gona be any different?

FTR, the slogan is my creation, not Becky's. The "pointless" is 'quoted', and unless I'm grossly mistaken, the CTRA public racing system is indeed the only points-oriented public racing system in LFS or, in fact, in any multiplayer racing simulation. Ergo, anything else really is 'pointless'. That's the point. You're the only person I've seen to actually make a reference to it, anttt. I think everyone else got it.
Stop that SamH, was hard enough to find questions for Becky, nevermind the interview for you in some days/week
I did, but also thought the double meaning to be deliberate. And why not since its quite an achievement.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG