The online racing simulator
If you could ....
(39 posts, started )
Holy crap, when did Zam become das German!?
Quote from SamH :I think everyone else got it.

I didn't look at it... but if I had, I wouldn't have
#28 - SamH
Quote from GianniC :Stop that SamH, was hard enough to find questions for Becky, nevermind the interview for you in some days/week

Ooops! Sorry! LOL! I'll be quiet!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Holy crap, when did Zam become das German!?

I had planned to change my flag each time I got to another country, to reflect the one I was last seen in! I just haven't had time to get on the Net much. FTR, I'm at the EFI in Karlsruhe.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Holy crap, when did Zam become das German!?

excactly my thoughts, as i saw it

anyway, "karlsruhe" is, as far as i know, very very very very boring..

no idea what the EFI is...
Quote from LordBlaster :excactly my thoughts, as i saw it

anyway, "karlsruhe" is, as far as i know, very very very very boring..

no idea what the EFI is...

"Eltern für Impfaufklärung"?
New question, why the hell can Sam magically type perfectly on the LFS Forums, but in the UKCT forums he's a total knob using random symbols (german symbols?!) and really mucked up text.
because the lfsforum supports linux-used-ansi-codes?

and the ukct-forum doesn´t...
I dunno, nothing is really supported on a windows server, it just sorta runs.
#34 - SamH
All it was, was that while I was on my hols I was faced with an unfamiliar keyboard on internetstations.. on the UKCT forum I just typed as if I were on an English keyboard. When I came to write on the LFS forum, I decided to be more "tidy". It's like.. when you go home (UKCT forum), you put your feet up on the coffee table.. but when you're at a friend's house (LFS forum), you just don't do that
How very upper middle class of you Mr S. Hopkinson Esq.
It's amazing, he does all these things for the LFS forum, then spoils it by not showering...
#37 - SamH
Meh! Showering is for wimps! Us real men use sandblasters!

Actually, I have a funny story about that from this holiday.. but I'll save it for a rainy day
Was it the whole chatting from the washroom, or dropping your mic in the crapper?
#39 - SamH
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Was it the whole chatting from the washroom, or dropping your mic in the crapper?

Oh the tales I could tell...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG