The online racing simulator
Ohh, I thought today is Sunday...
A few guys made it to touring cars after being spotted on GPL, cant for the life of me remember any names though (sure one of them begins with a K )

Is there anyway we can watch this race on the web ? not too bothered if it aint strictly legal shhh
#28 - Iron
Damn, I'll be working... hope someone records the race and uploads it (hint hint) .

Nice one, I wish him a good race for tomorrow!
Damn that's almost like yesterdays best time, but it's just 21st. I think he just need more to adjust to car and track. 0.5 sec means more then 10 places there...
I hope he will pass ppl in race ^^

Good luck Norbi, finish in top 10
He's 14th
#33 - J.B.
Wow, Porsche Supercup is serious stuff. Of the drivers behind him I only know Marc Basseng and he's been driving Porsches for years and years. Hope Norbi can go forwards in the race.
Meh.. I waited and waited, but they only showed glimpses of him during the last 30 mins of quali that I watched :|

[cheerleader mode]Go go go, Norbi.. we believe in youuuuu[/cheerleader mode]
Good look Norbi
I like how when an LFS racer turns up in motorsport he's "our boy" and nationality doesn't make any difference any more. It's quite sweet when you think about it.
We could make LFS a nationality! We can be "LFSers", saying that we are a country without a land mass.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :We could make LFS a nationality! We can be "LFSers", saying that we are a country without a land mass.

We could invade Canada easily enough I suppose.
North Pole --> Northern LFS Pole?
Quebec --> LFS-bec?
Vancouver Island --> LFS Island?
Quote from thisnameistaken :We could invade Canada easily enough I suppose.

best of all it comes with a preinstalled place to dump all the french in
ROFL! Just invade Western Europe...

DK
Quote from dawesdust_12 :North Pole --> Northern LFS Pole?
Quebec --> LFS-bec?
Vancouver Island --> LFS Island?

Livipeg or Lival
Foronto or Vancoufor or Forttawa
Er... Nova Speeda?

Maybe we'd make Hamilton the capital.
GO! GO! GO! Norbi.
#45 - DeKo
Quote from thisnameistaken :We could invade Canada easily enough I suppose.

France would be easier, i suspect the french members are allready waving the white flag at this comment.
Quote from DeKo :France would be easier, i suspect the french members are allready waving the white flag at this comment.

haha
Quote from thisnameistaken :I like how when an LFS racer turns up in motorsport he's "our boy" and nationality doesn't make any difference any more. It's quite sweet when you think about it.

I totally agree.
Quote from DeKo :France would be easier, i suspect the french members are allready waving the white flag at this comment.

The white flag was never put away, they just hide it with red and blue stripes. Us British being so clever hid ours with a complicated design, but still used the same colours because we lack imagination.
Watch out though Norbi, you don't want to hit another guy and go SPINNING into the air and land on your roof now do ya?! No you dont.

Quote :I like how when an LFS racer turns up in motorsport he's "our boy" and nationality doesn't make any difference any more. It's quite sweet when you think about it.

Well whats wrong with him being Foreign to the UK?...... thats racism.
Nationality has never made a difference, you can have a favourite driver thats not from your own country... infact.. i think most peoples favourite driver ISN'T from their own country.
Go Norbi! I don't normally watch Porsche Supercup but I'll definitely download and watch this one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG