The online racing simulator
Quote from Blackout :Oh, Skoda, good you brought it up. Very underrated car because the bad years it had. Very cheap, and the diesel models should be very good for their money. Although, I got to say that I think the Roomster is one ugly car because of that stupid pilot window.

You're damn right about the uglyness, but then again, it's not meant to be beautiful, did I mention - it's really comfortable to sit there.. donõ't know why, but it is.

Toyota Corolla is a good choice, too .
#27 - JTbo
If I would be about to move to Melbourne and need for small car, then I might consider some products from HSV line, GTO Coupe would be nice
It might be of course bit not so fuel efficent choice, but I don't know if it is very easy to find fuel efficient car over there, at least they make only nice big V8s with RWD or only those are what I have seen

I wouldn't go for Corolla anyway, or any FWD Opel either, there is load of fine nice cars to choose from, one of last places where you can get new cars other than BMW or Merc with proper drivetrain layout

Oh, what a find, here is rather cheap and quite fuel efficient car
vw polo 3 cylinder 1.4TDI diesel engine
Quote from BlueFlame :You want a Small Volkswagen to be honest, Toyotas just pootle around, causing more damage to the environment in the long run, with costs of how many parts you go through etc.

Huh? Is this a joke that went over my head or am I missing something in my view of the reliability of Toyotas? Last time I checked, my brother had spent over $1000 keeping his 10 year old VW Golf running in the last couple of years, and my neighbour still hadn't ever had a single issue with her 10 year old Toyota Corolla She has been wanting to sell that car for years now but she's been waiting for something to break to help her justify it, but it just hasn't happened!
Corolla's aren't bad at all, our 15 year old Corolla just died on us and we assume it's nothing major. It's never had any major problems before that, we just had to replace the exhaust and headers, and the heater tubing. We just aren't fixing this up anymore, no need if we have 2 BMW's now.
whatever car you choose steer clear of seats ( mechanics love them cause them makes heeps of cash from there poor reliability )

anything Japanese should be a good investment ( like th corrolla mentioned )
Quote :You want a Small Volkswagen to be honest, Toyotas just pootle around, causing more damage to the environment in the long run, with costs of how many parts you go through etc.

The only part ever replaced on my wife's 2nd-hand 1996 Corolla between 1997 and 2003 (not including replacements due to normal wear) was the front headlight. Someone hit her in a carpark. If that trouble-free, cruisy little Rolla and my brother's PITA 1990s Golf cabrio are anything to go by, Toyota wins hands down and you, sir, are talking though a hole in your hat. The guy's looking for transport that works, not a hobby

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG