The online racing simulator
guy talking
(58 posts, closed, started )
#51 - Gunn
Here is the topic for the app that you want to learn about. Asking for help there might get you answers faster.
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
ok he cant write but his skins are decent... maybe hes rainman:slap:
Quote from BlueFlame :now for that reason ALONE, that reason ALONE, i want no part in being British/English. Boris, you couldn't be more right, we are all just Inbreads, its not really our fault

It is supposed to be cool and save time to write shorthand, people all over the world do it, and with the sudden rush of children on the Internet it is really starting to show, LFS for the most part is free from such speech, but the world has a way of catching up with you.
I have some sort of Dyslexia. (one too many head injuries... damn skate board!) It only really flares up if i'm under a lot of stress or in a major hurry.
everything in print will look completely bass ackwards and my speech goes out the window.
I worked for a man who REALLY had it. he could not read for SH*t!. his writing was some sort of scrawl. He could read numbers and solve complex math problems though. But man, he was as sharp as a tack. He knew how to do all sorts of things especially when it came to cars. He swapped engine blocks in a truck one time and it took him all of 45 minutes to get the truck running.
LOL it took me half the day to put the front end back on. It was a big truck or lorry. yeah, he was an original 1950's hotrodder. I dunno what all this has to do with the thread, but it reminded me of him.
Quote from wark :P.S. Deafness has nothing to do with typing, per se. Speaking may be impaired, but not typing . . .

Having a deaf mother, uncle, aunties etc , i can assure that it has EVERYTHING to do with it.

As for austin , another lazy wannabe, with the victim attitude.
omfg can u all stop calling me lazy man i am working as a carpenter and ur calling me lazy i know my writing bad no need to keep reminding me
Would it be possible if anyone has any more to contribute to this thread, they ensure their posts are relevant to the topic, or if indeed the subject has now been exhausted, can we close it?
I hate having to "have a go" but sometimes instead of seeing just the critisism can you try and make an effort, and actually put effort and some care into posting.

My uncle is also a carpenter and he stuggles with the most basic of sentences , but at least he has the pride to try. It might take him 20 minutes to try and complete a small sentence. Making sure that punctuation and spelling are correct. but at least he tries.

Try and take the good from the bad and perhaps next time you post you might even surprise yourself , that is if you really are suffering from dyslexia.

You seem to be able to read ok .....
This thread is closed

guy talking
(58 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG