The online racing simulator
guy talking
(58 posts, closed, started )
#26 - FL!P
Quote from Austin31287 :stfu i am dislexic only becuz ur a brainy son of a bitch dont meen i am

many people have it ur just the lucky 1's no one's fecking Perfect

and wht that ur saying Batterypark - average 10 yo speek better becuz they dont have it and u 27 taking the piss more like u need to grow up and any 1 eles feels they just wanna take the piss

i ask 4 help not how to talk

Whatever the reason you write like you do, don't be surprised if you don't get the answers you expect. I've read your last post four times and I couldn't figure out half of what you're trying to say. If you can't be arsed writing in an understandable way (whatever it takes), don't be surprised if no one bothers trying to decipher your fricking code.

Update: oh, BTW insulting people is not one of the best ways to get help either.
?
Can someone help explane? How i can get it to work because there is 3 folders and were are they meant to go

i am only insulting people who insulting me
If I remember correctly Pitspotter no longer works with Patch X. So you can stop trying. And by the way, you are not dyslexic. Don't use that as an excuse, it's insulting to people who are dyslexic (and they write better than you do, by the way).
Quote from Austin31287 :Can someone help explane? How i can get it to work because there is 3 folders and were are they meant to go

^- write like that in the future, it's understandable.
Quote : i am only insulting people who insulting me

Don't do that. It doesn't help, it will just make more people angry and more people will start to insult each other. That's the way wars start.
Quote from obsolum :If I remember correctly Pitspotter no longer works with Patch X.

It does work now. Gai-Luron made a X compatible version of it. It's part of the LFSRelax pack of his.
Ah, didn't know that.
#33 - FL!P
If you're trying to use LFSRelax, extract the folder named bin and give it a better name. Mine is in LFS's folder and is named LFSRelax.

Then launch LFSRelax.exe, launch LFS, press T and type "/insim=29999" (without the quotes). I'm not 100% sure it's the correct syntax (as I use to launch LFS from a batch file) but I hope someone will correct me if it's wrong.

You can enable/disable the various functions by editing LFSRelax.cfg. For example replacing "EnableTSView = true" with "EnableTSView = false" would disable the TeamSpeak display feature.

If you need more help with LFSRelax, I'd suggest you to post in its thread.
Quote from Lible :How the hell do you do that, just do it the way that when you press the button on the left (top), you look left, and when you press it on your right (top), you look right, how hard is that to remember?

Maybe because i have them both on left
That's want i am confused about it dont explane wht i have to do and the relax exe dont load
edit - never mind.
#37 - wark
I dont really know what relevance my post brings to this discussion but I must say from reading your posts Austin that your "english" is the worst I have seen from a person of Britain.

Mayb if yu stop talkin ike diz da peplz wil ep yu mur.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :If you took the effort to read some posts S14 Drift, you would have noticed he said he is dyslexic.

Even so...there is a spell checker which isn't too hard to use, and it would greatly help us to help you Austin.

And if you read the posts you'd see that isn't a reason for sloppy English skills. Many members on here are, doesn't stop them writing coherent English.
>.>

I'm dyslexic too.
so im goning to tpye leik dis from now. So I cna get away wid it
Wheather he's dislexic or not, i've noticed alot of UK users posting like that...
So if he's not deaf or something like that, than there is no excuse for typing like that... I don't know what's that, some wanna be US gangsta rap slang or something... DAWWG, waZz uP..
i randomly ended up on some message boards with british kids posting, they are always hilarious
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wheather he's dislexic or not, i've noticed alot of UK users posting like that...
So if he's not deaf or something like that, than there is no excuse for typing like that... I don't know what's that, some wanna be US gangsta rap slang or something... DAWWG, waZz uP..

now for that reason ALONE, that reason ALONE, i want no part in being British/English. Boris, you couldn't be more right, we are all just Inbreads, its not really our fault
#44 - wark
1: Dyslexia has nothing to do with Austin31287's ostensible symptoms. Not even the condition dysgraphia--he wants to write like he does.
2: British or American, there are excellent and poor writers alike (of all ages), regardless of heritage. It is an horrible generalization to think otherwise.

P.S. Deafness has nothing to do with typing, per se. Speaking may be impaired, but not typing . . .
Quote from wark :2: British or American, there are excellent and poor writers alike (of all ages), regardless of heritage. It is an horrible generalization to think otherwise..

Sure, but it's just that i noticed British posters really stands out of the bunch. I was going to say that a couple of times, but never did.. A lot of them types like Austin, i'm sure others have noticed that. Not even the Americans who actually speaks like that in RL, don't post like that, rarely... There was one guy actually, recently he posted some thread in "Improvement suggestions" with something like "heyyAzzZ, LFS Da BoMMB gamEZ, i want DA engine Replacements YO!" ... something like that..
Just like they speak in movies "Havoc" or "Harsh times"...
But i was really shocked that there a lot of British people with that slang..

Quote from wark :P.S. Deafness has nothing to do with typing, per se. Speaking may be impaired, but not typing . . .

I thought so too, but, the thing is, my coleague from work is Deaf, and often when he writes SMS to me, he makes a lot of mistakes, like talking in plural to me, or saying "i'm gonna be lately, instead of "late" but in Serbian, you know.. really a lot of mistakes, and he's 40, so...
Well can u help me sort this pitstopper out ]

Sorry i am not perfect seems that all of you are
Quote from Austin31287 :Well can u help me sort this pitstopper out ]

Sorry i am not perfect seems that all of you are

If you honestly are dyslexic, i can't comment on it, but the english its self isn't very well laid out, i always thought Dyslexia was something to do with mixing letters up in words... well im sure you can determie the spaces inbetween words, and im sure you know what order the words should come in, to make a senseful sentence..
Quote from wark :1: Dyslexia has nothing to do with Austin31287's ostensible symptoms. Not even the condition dysgraphia--he wants to write like he does.

Agreed. Unless, of course, dyslexia suddenly compels you to write perfectly in txt spk mobile phone language.
Plz just help me with pitstopper LFS RELAX
#50 - DeKo
Quote from Austin31287 :Plz just help me with pitstopper LFS RELAX

Quote from FL!P :If you're trying to use LFSRelax, extract the folder named bin and give it a better name. Mine is in LFS's folder and is named LFSRelax.

Then launch LFSRelax.exe, launch LFS, press T and type "/insim=29999" (without the quotes). I'm not 100% sure it's the correct syntax (as I use to launch LFS from a batch file) but I hope someone will correct me if it's wrong.

You can enable/disable the various functions by editing LFSRelax.cfg. For example replacing "EnableTSView = true" with "EnableTSView = false" would disable the TeamSpeak display feature.

If you need more help with LFSRelax, I'd suggest you to post in its thread.

Also, i have several dyslexic mates, and a few of them are better at english and all things involved (reading, writing, etc) than myself. The way you type isnt because your dyslexic, its your choice to write like that.
This thread is closed

guy talking
(58 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG