The online racing simulator
Quote from troy :at the moment there seems to be only xfg/xrg allowed on server 2.

does that mean the multi class didnt work out as you thought?
or somebody just forgot to unlock the tbo's also?

Agreed. I was going to jump on with you but noticed the FXO wasn't there....
Hi,
I would like to say a few words. I'm fan of CTRA, great racing there. My favourite class is TBO and I'm quite disapointed when I see CTRA 2 server empty. But it's quite logical, after opening GTR and SS server. When CTRA-STCC servers were down, how many other race TBO servers were in use? Regularly no one. Look at regularly used servers – various AS club and Blackwood FOX servers, various GTR AS nat servers. During STCC times, TBO server was in use, because people like earning points and there was choice only between 2 main servers - bronze - silver/gold. Gold server – more points, additionaly excelent FXO, which gave chance to win also for less skilled players. Now – FXO is crippled + popular FOX (mainly) and GTR servers has been opened. Bronze server hasn’t been affected, because of XFG’s popularity. So what to do? I don’t know, but I don’t think that multiclass server is a resolution. Maybe people have to learn like TBO class.

EDIT: sorry for my english
Quote from Ghost_CZ :EDIT: sorry for my english

No need to apologize, your english is better than that of many English or American people
Can somebody explain why I can't see Race 2 server in the servers list? And when I use Join2LFS it says "the server isn't listed in the main server" (or sth like that because my game is in Turkish). I'm a silver licensed racer btw.

Thanks for your help.
Quote from Ghost_CZ :excelent FXO, which gave chance to win also for less skilled players. Now – FXO is crippled

A good FXO driver can still win races, the TBO class balance is actually pretty good from what I've seen. It varies on each track, which is the strongest car, but the FXO is not useless, and overall the cars are very close on most circuits.

At least now a good XRT or RB4 driver also has a chance to win.
Quote from thisnameistaken :A good FXO driver can still win races, the TBO class balance is actually pretty good from what I've seen. It varies on each track, which is the strongest car, but the FXO is not useless, and overall the cars are very close on most circuits.

At least now a good XRT or RB4 driver also has a chance to win.

100%. Even I can keep up in the wife's FXO on some tracks

today was going to be a silver license day but I wanted to use my new FXO skin.

are the TBO's being added to server two still or is it just an overflow CTRA1 server now?
Quote from StableX :are the TBO's being added to server two still or is it just an overflow CTRA1 server now?

Was supposed to be a multi-class racing server, so I think this is just an error (which hopefully will be fixed by the time I get off work ).
Quote :at the moment there seems to be only xfg/xrg allowed on server 2.

does that mean the multi class didnt work out as you thought?
or somebody just forgot to unlock the tbo's also?

Um, oops.

Fixed
Quote from Becky Rose :Um, oops.

Fixed

thanks Becky.... with the points, is this a straight race? for each class??
Our multi-class servers are truly class independent except for 1 respect: Because the total field entry is split between both classes, the part of the calculation that relies on how many cars where present at the start uses the sum total of the classes (ie: if there are 10 STD's and 5 TBO's, the carsInRaceStart=15 for each class when calculating the points). As Race2 has slightly longer races and because Race2 allows 25 cars, it should - in theory - reward more points than server 1 - irrespective of any TBO's on the circuit.
Quote from Becky Rose :Our multi-class servers are truly class independent except for 1 respect: Because the total field entry is split between both classes, the part of the calculation that relies on how many cars where present at the start uses the sum total of the classes (ie: if there are 10 STD's and 5 TBO's, the carsInRaceStart=15 for each class when calculating the points). As Race2 has slightly longer races and because Race2 allows 25 cars, it should - in theory - reward more points than server 1 - irrespective of any TBO's on the circuit.

I feel all dizzy now!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG