The online racing simulator
XRT Initial D skin pack S2
(64 posts, started )
no problem man! Glad to help
I guys,

I have a damn problem here on the forum; each time I click on a link (like the ones for Initial D's skins), I always get a little picture (like 200x300pixels) writen down 2848x2848. I cannot get all of the skins at their full size. Can someone help me?
same here^
am i missing something here? why do demo racers have avatars?

BTW, im not flaming im just wondering why.....

frenchy
dunno, but hes the only one... hes done something..
no idea

maybe a 'at the right place at the wrong time' kinda story during the update
wow that owns cloudstriffe. you got an award for being best demo racer in community..
-
(MillerM) DELETED by MillerM : misread
Quote from Btoryo :wow that owns cloudstriffe. you got an award for being best demo racer in community..

*Bows* Much appreciated. Now before anyone else says the skins are tiny...

PLEASE CLICK ON THE SKINS!!! THEY'RE JUST PREVIEWS...

(I thought everyone knew that lol)
thanx alot cloud!there nice skins!
someone should redo the video i made those skins for but in S2..

the initial D LFS stage video
no they dont work properly, the front end adn whatnot may fit .. somewhat okay, but the rest will not be right at all
same
the pictures are thumbnails... (the skins first posted )
Ha, don't count on it, those skins are almost 3 years old now, I'm not going to make any more, maybe somene else will though.
Quote from XCNuse :Ha, don't count on it, those skins are almost 3 years old now, I'm not going to make any more, maybe somene else will though.

i would but i cant remember anything from that movie tho i do remember seeing it , gotta re-download it
well these will come handy once
I still remember them on S1 G

I even watched that movie XC. Dude it is one of the best initial D movie with lfs

BTW : how does it feel being a crasher!
That wasn't me that got to crashed, I was far to tired by then, we made that movie well into the night for me, hence why my drifting sucked.

Sad that I still remember doing that heh.
Quote from XCNuse : That wasn't me that got to crashed, I was far to tired by then, we made that movie well into the night for me, hence why my drifting sucked.

Sad that I still remember doing that heh.

ehm.. I meant that GTI.. it was you right?
No, that was someone else, I can't remember who it was, I was the GTi for a little bit, but I think that was just in the end credits.
cool video , should make a new one
hey guys, i made that vid

i was going to make a sequel but i lost interest along the way.

the first one was crap in a lot of ways, but pretty different from what anyone else had tried

nicely done

That last word was not necessary nismoman -Nuse

XRT Initial D skin pack S2
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG