The online racing simulator
No, sorry. Can?t do that.
________
Honda CR125R
Ah well, you have a pm.

If anyone can host it publicly please PM me.
I am uploading the file to a free host and shall give the link soon. Here it is: http://hyperfileshare.com/d/ba5662d2 or this one to the host: http://www.hyperfileshare.com/download.php?code=ba5662d2

Must apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused as due to work and family commitments I have not raced since last fall. My rusty skills caused me much frustration.
I did enjoy the competition and good overall driving of the group and I am looking forward to the next one.
Awesome.. thanks
Great,downloading. Can you upload the qualify as well pls ?
________
extreme q vaporizer
I didn't save qualy, either Benji or DWB might have gotten that
Quote from nmanley :Must apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused as due to work and family commitments I have not raced since last fall. My rusty skills caused me much frustration.
I did enjoy the competition and good overall driving of the group and I am looking forward to the next one.

You were fine from what I saw. Thanks for racing!
Thanks DWB.

Working on the quali upload now, gotta go to my gaming computer to get the file.

Heres the link: http://hyperfileshare.com/d/084e3f5d
Quote from Clownpaint :Apologies to whoever I hit going into T1, it was an FXR. I just completely missed my braking point.

Sorry to your team from me. It took a couple laps before you got a run on a decent part of the track to get around me. You ended up sending me into a half spin, but at the end of the day it was about the least of either of our teams' worries.

Tell Benji to get a new keyboard, and look forward to seeing you all at AS3.
Thank you very much for your uploaded replay.

I hadn't even seen the concrete wall behind the tyres, that's what I hit, I have NEVER made a crach like that in that corner, usually I get sideways on the first curb, and even then I only turn over 1 in 100 times, turned over at least 6 other places, but then again i haven't driven the track with that concrete wall there

And to the rest of you I drove against, nice racing you guys!!!
#36 - Weed
Quote from Clownpaint :Apologies to whoever I hit going into T1, it was an FXR. I just completely missed my braking point.

I think it was me m8 but no worries i was hard on the brakes anyway and didn't go off, just a bit of bodywork damage and a sore neck.

Thanks to all involved, organisers and racers alike, was our first event and we all had a gr8 time. I had a crap first stint (2 spins) but luckely my team made up for that. Gr8 fun and looking forward to the next race.

Cheers
[SR] Weed
Thank you too for an exciting race!
We were very close in the end, even that we had 3 punctures....the last on the last lap on the race. I really had to drive carefully on the last 2-3 laps, because i couldn´t really control the car anymore, because of the beginning puncture. So 3rd place is a good result under those circumstances.'

Great race from you all, even there were the typical situations with people not respecting the blue flag, but most did.
I will add to the blue flag comments, I had the privilege to see a LOT of blue flags and for sure after the first several cars that lapped me, I could not tell if it was a leader or a car that I could still unlap myself from and compete. So I and my mates have adopted the stance that we do not worry about the blue flag until the overtaking vehicle is close enough to safely let pass. If this is bothering some of the sprint drivers that have joined endurance racing, all I can say is get use to it! I have had cars catch me when I made one of my many mistakes but I was able to drive off from them till the next mistake. When they are on my bumper I shall give up the line very quickly but not before. I can remember only once in the race that I was completely surprised by a lead car lapping me and I gave way ASAP.
Similar to what nmanley said: my stance was to not impede the faster driver, if the trailing car was in position to pass, I yielded as soon as safe on track.
Quote from Humbleridderen :Thank you too for an exciting race!
We were very close in the end, even that we had 3 punctures....the last on the last lap on the race. I really had to drive carefully on the last 2-3 laps, because i couldn´t really control the car anymore, because of the beginning puncture. So 3rd place is a good result under those circumstances.'

It was amazing luck for you guys that you blew both front tires twice right before you got to the pits.

I was watching that from the marshals' stand and my jaw dropped in disbelief.
The final results and points are up.

CoRe #1 D/Ced but finished on the lead lap therefore they finish 4th but i don't know how many seconds behind.
Quote from nmanley :I will add to the blue flag comments, I had the privilege to see a LOT of blue flags and for sure after the first several cars that lapped me, I could not tell if it was a leader or a car that I could still unlap myself from and compete. So I and my mates have adopted the stance that we do not worry about the blue flag until the overtaking vehicle is close enough to safely let pass. If this is bothering some of the sprint drivers that have joined endurance racing, all I can say is get use to it! I have had cars catch me when I made one of my many mistakes but I was able to drive off from them till the next mistake. When they are on my bumper I shall give up the line very quickly but not before. I can remember only once in the race that I was completely surprised by a lead car lapping me and I gave way ASAP.

Right call, you don't need to adjust your whole race to suit someone else. If enough room is provided at the point where both cars are close to each other, both cars should respect each other and leave room to overtake/ to be overtaken. It is the responsibility of both to ensure a clean takeover, not the guy being overtaken.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It was amazing luck for you guys that you blew both front tires twice right before you got to the pits.

I was watching that from the marshals' stand and my jaw dropped in disbelief.

Yes it must be Arnis punctures you are mentioning, but I lost a lot on the final puncture.

In the last safetycar period I wanted to go to pit, because I could see and feel that the tyres were going to puncture, but I didn´t know, if I would loose position on that, so I stayed out. Maybe it was a wrong decision, because Laas, who overtook us, when the Sc period was over gained halp a lap on us under the Sc period. Maybe it had been enough time to get out of the pit again and defend the 2nd position. But it would have been difficult anyway, because Laas car had a agressive gearing and therefore were faster under acceleration and we had a heavy gearing. It is quite easy to see and hear on replay, when the green flag came. He overtook 3 cars right away

This agreesive type of gearing was good under starts and green flag situations. And there were many in this race. This was also good for the FZR´s.
Yeah, it was interesting to see how strategy played out. You guys did very well despite all your troubles though!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG