The online racing simulator
***spoilers European Gp***
(191 posts, started )
Arghgh! ITV again cut the program short and skipped the press conference! :gnasher::arge:
That was one weird race to watch, but the sad faces of massa and schumacher were totally worth it
Fantastic race!
Massa looked very angry at the press conference~ lol

well... Massa tried to push Alonso off onto the grass when Alonso had already passed him cleanly on the outside and was already in front of him... and he's unhappy about that~?!
Quote from Madman_CZ :They should artificially wet the track at every race

Lol, I thought the same for a second
I hate the ITV. Why do they have to cut there programs for World Superkites (jk), or whatever is on now.
That was one of the best races i have ever seen. Those opening 3 laps or so had my crying with laughter i've never seen anything like it.

That camera shot in the gravel at turn 1 was amazing, car after car flying into the stuff, Liuzzi came in full speed lol.

Seeing the Spyker of Winkelhock leading was great as well , if the safety car hadn't been deployed he would ahve been very interesting to watch.

Too bad for Kimi though, he looked odds on to close Hamilton's championship lead but yet another mechanical problem for Ferrari stopped that.

Anyway, great race!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :lol @ Alonso and Massa arguing. wish I understood Spanish.

That wouldn't help you that much, they argued in Italian.
Quote from Albieg :That wouldn't help you that much, they argued in Italian.

Then tell us pls what they said.
Alonso learned it during his time at Minardi...

I love the weather at the Eifel
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Why the hell would they speak Italian to each other?! Alonso is Spanish, Massa is Brazilian, but yet they argue in Italian!?

Because their mother languages are not the same, but both know Italian? And fights always sound better in Italian.
very interesting race.

i cant hold with this "help me back on track" mindset..........if you have gone off and cant get going, then thats it.just my two cents.

close call for mclaren for releasing alonso, i hope the fia doesnt dock the driver points or whatever....he just responds to the lollypop man

lmao..didnt schummy have a face like a slapped arse when he gave RD the trophy! sore loser or what?
I knew massa is trying to be like schumi...Just needed an action, there it is.Push alonso and he might go to grass....

What did they say in their argument? anyone to catch it?
Quote from JCTK :Massa looked very angry at the press conference~ lol

well... Massa tried to push Alonso off onto the grass when Alonso had already passed him cleanly on the outside and was already in front of him... and he's unhappy about that~?!

Here's why: http://rapidshare.com/files/44 ... massa_discussion.avi.html

Alonso attacked him verbally when Massa was congratulating him. Any Italians out there that can translate the clip?

Later Alonso apologized but I'm not sure that's going to have much effect on Massa. IMO some of Massa's moves where very close but Alonso's reaction was a bit OTT (as he later admitted).

Hero of the day is SC driver, that would have been messy. N00b of the day is Kimi for missing the pit entrance on lap 1.

And another thing I'd like to know is who was responsible for LH's utterly silly fuel and tyre decisions. Hopefully not he himself. If had just done the same strategy as the others he could have been on the podium.

Quote from jaws99 :That was one of the best races i have ever seen. Those opening 3 laps or so had my crying with laughter i've never seen anything like it.

It was effing dangerous, nothing to laugh about.

Quote from zeugnimod :Yes, because of the Trulli crash when millions of car parts were lying on the track. Was 2nd or 3rd last lap, though, I think.

I think it was Alonso, crashed under yellow.

Quote from Bean0 :Hill managed a win in the Arrows in the wet, who knows what could happen today

He didn't win and it wasn't wet (Hungary 97).
Alonso: OFMG massa noob, I was fully alongside!
Massa: shutup silly spaniard your gay
Alonso: WTF I'm telling the FIA you said that!
Massa: Oh no don't! Schumacher told me to do it!
Webber: Guys shutup your both crap, now lets get to the podium.
Alonso: i have done it on purpose.
Massa: What? On purpose?
Massa: Go ****. You win and you say that? You ****.
Alonso: /something about heidfield and something that it's permitted to do. Maybe about a past contact?/ sorry cant understand.
Massa: You win and you do that? Learn! (Italian way to say you are a moron)
Alonso: No you learn!
Alonso: I stayed (means raced) with every one in the world (referred to other drivers, he means no problem with others), and when 3 laps last we made a contact.
Massa:Yeah you have done it on purpose, so you done it on purpose also in Barcelona? (retorical)
Massa: You done it on purpose... Learn! Learn...
Alonso cheers... and i think Massa says a bad world in portuguese...
Anyone got a link to the SC Driver, the ballsy overtake or the big T1 crash? i forgot to watch, so i wouldn't mind a youtube link!
Quote from Rubenz81 :Alonso: i have done it on purpose.
Alonso: /something about heidfield and something that it's permitted to do. Maybe about a past contact?/ sorry cant understand.
Alonso: I stayed (means raced) with every one in the world (referred to other drivers, he means no problem with others), and when 3 laps last we made a contact.
Massa:Yeah you have done it on purpose, so you done it on purpose also in Barcelona? (retorical)

Thx, interesting. So FA did something on purpose? What did he do on purpose? And what does he mean with " I stayed (means raced) with every one in the world (referred to other drivers, he means no problem with others), and when 3 laps last we made a contact" exactly. Something like that he keeps making contact with FM (Barcelona + 2x today) while having no problems with other drivers?
Sorry but as i dont watch F1 i dont know what they are speaking about.
Alonso was referring to something he has done during the race, and he did it on purpose. Massa when heard that Alonso did it on purpose goes totally mad.
Now that i used "scare the whole family" volume setting i think Alonso said -"i had contact with everyone and no problem... the only one that is pissed about that it's you"- Well not exactly perfect translation but you get the point
Still it's difficult to understand that part because Alonso isnt speaking very loud. Both of them however speak italian very good. And they also know lot of bad words...

Quote from J.B. :Something like that he keeps making contact with FM (Barcelona + 2x today) while having no problems with other drivers?

Yup something similar!
What a crazy race! I can't believe Raikkonen's bad luck, AGAIN. Great drive from Mark Webber and Red Bull though(finally finishes a race).

EDIT: Winkelhock leading was quite memorable too!
Quote from Rubenz81 :Alonso: i have done it on purpose.

i think alonso means "massa" did it in purpose there.

Thanks for the translation.
Quote from ZORER :i think alonso means "massa" did it in purpose there.

Probably...
Any chance of that overtaking hitting the YouTube later today or something.. I missed last 20 laps cause of work...
I think what Alonso was saying is that contact is part of motorsport, and since it was only minor Massa should stop bitching about it. I thought it was funny when he pointed to the rubber on his car, then at Massa's car and shook his finger.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Probably...
Any chance of that overtaking hitting the YouTube later today or something.. I missed last 20 laps cause of work...

its not youtube and you need real (or real alternative) for it to run but the quality is quite ok
rtsp://62.2.180.200:554/sfdrs/vod/sportpano/2007/07/450k/sportpano_20070722.rm?start=0:13:17.436&end=0:21:19.894&cloakport=80,554,7070

btw for the germans: i think heidfeld raced a different race then i saw today that interview is really bull*** ^^

***spoilers European Gp***
(191 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG