The online racing simulator
Name the manouvre!
(181 posts, started )
Do an Enrique Bernoldi - Rack up a HUMUNGOUS insurance bill from all the huge crashes you have...
To do a Michael Waltrip- Switch to Toyota before it is fully developed in the NEXTEL cup series and not qualify for 9 races in a row. He should have waited
to pull a senna
to pull a Senna not show your full speed untill final 5 mins of qualifying
Pull a Mayfield: To get into the chase for the cup by winning the cutting race
Pull a Blaney: Have the best car of the manufacturer and still finish poorly due to luck.
Pull a Robbie Gordon: To give the passing car as little space as possible and race dirty
To pull an Albers: Leave the pits with the fuel hose still attached.
Do a Burton (Schumacher in F1): lead every lap of a race and win
Do a Hamlin: Lead the most laps and finished 2nd due to a pit/driver mistake.
To pull a Spyker: Don't fight on track when you can do it in court!
Pulling a Webber - Be touted as your countries national hero for F1, not do anything commendable other than your debut race, yet still all your countrymen believe you will be the next WDC.

Cheers,
Matt.
Quote from Joris :To pull an Albers: Leave the pits with the fuel hose still attached.

Hakkinen also did it in DTM on Hokenheim (spelling?) last year (i think).

Interesting topic. I'm sorry to say that but some of you guys are racing's geek
Quote from Forbin :To pull a Rossi (follow for two thirds of a race, then pull away like it's nothing and check out, hasn't happened in a while though )

I'd rather call it a Harada or a Jacque (or an Ubbiali, for the old-school types)
The pull a Biaggi: Contantly claim to be better than Rossi despite never winning in the top class, then go to Superbikes and get owned by a Brit.
Do a LH, get an IV after a crash in Qualifying?
Quote from shadow2kx :Hakkinen also did it in DTM on Hokenheim (spelling?) last year (i think).

Interesting topic. I'm sorry to say that but some of you guys are racing's geek

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that.

Cheers,
Matt.
To do a Norberto Fontana, deliberately block the second place racer while lapping you so the first place driver gets away and wins the championship.
I'll let you all guess what "pulling a Nelson Piquet Jr" means
Ringing up the FIA?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The pull a Biaggi: Contantly claim to be better than Rossi despite never winning in the top class, then go to Superbikes and get owned by a Brit.

The pull a Schwanz (sp): Win it or bin it.
The pull a Hamilton (No 1): Lock up your front tire(s) overbraking in to a corner.
The pull a Hamilton (No 2): To shag your tyres completely at least 10 laps before you're due to pit.
To pull a Coulthard: To slow severely whilst on the racing line in the blinding rain so that the car behind smahes up your rear.
To pull a Flavio: Get fired for being a massive twat
To pull a Piquet, Oversteer, cry, go to dad, eat shit and die.
To pull a Button - Squander an immense championship lead for no aparrent reason.
Quote from 5haz :To pull a Button - Squander an immense championship lead for no aparrent reason.

Wrong...

To pull a Button: Fail to grow a proper beard.
To pull a Stewart/Fittipaldi - To grow performance enhancing supersideburns.

Name the manouvre!
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG