The online racing simulator
Starts/Restarts, highlights from the rules:
See Below!
We've decided after much discussion that it's more beneficial for both drivers and marshals if we dispense with the no passing before the line rule entirely. Therefore, passing will be allowed as soon as the green is shown. The green, however, will not be shown until the field has entered the main straight.
Thanks for the update
I'm guessing the change isn't in the rules on the website yet? I'll get on that.
Here is a potential loophole regarding passing under Full Course Cautions:

Quote : 6) When the SC is deployed, the track is under a full-course yellow condition. As such, you are to cease racing for position ....

"Racing for position" leaves the door open for argument over passing someone on a different lap as you. (lapping/unlapping)

EDIT -> I.E. Unlapping youself from the leader letting you get by the SC could be quite advantageous.
Thanks for that, i'll change it now
The IGTC strives to realistically simulate real GTR-style endurance races.
In the event of a flipped car landing on its roof, on the track:

1) Should the driver instantly go to Spectate (Shift-S) as this is unrealistic?
- or -
2) Should the Full Course Caution be shown as would happen in reality?
(and subsequently the car only be 'removed' once the 'course workers' could under SC)
Round 5 TS server IP???
If your car flips you should wait for the Safety car and then Shift+S.

Marshalls will be on TS at this IP: 81.171.96.72:8867 provided Danny (leifde) can set it up?
I will make a room for the marshalls.

IP: 81.171.96.72:8867
Thanks danny.
Quote from BenjiMC :If your car flips you should wait for the Safety car and then Shift+S.

Marshalls will be on TS at this IP: 81.171.96.72:8867 provided Danny (leifde) can set it up?

After shift+s you are allowed to continue, or not? (and will you be given a +1 lap penalty or...?
Benji, if I might suggest something...

I dunno if you've used it, but Ventrilo seems to work much better for me--better sound and less CPU usage--than TS, and I have a Vent server we can use. I can set up a channel for Marshals and pword it if you like.

Let me know.
Quote from AppiePils :After shift+s you are allowed to continue, or not? (and will you be given a +1 lap penalty or...?

Shift S is auto DNF as is running out of fuel

- paraphrased from the rules
Quote from srdsprinter :Shift S is auto DNF as is running out of fuel

- paraphrased from the rules

Then, why wait for a safety car? Unnecessary delay is what I call that.
It depends how you look at it. If your going for realism then it's not, it's renacting events from a real race. If you just want a sim race then it's delay. It's a tough one to call but i preffer a realistic type of league, all we need now is rain at all the british tracks.
Alright, our line-up has changed. It'll just be me and Jamie driving now.

Moo Racing - #16 - FXR
Moo.Danny (Leifde)
Moo.S14 DRIFT! (S14 DRIFT)
what is password? PM me or something
#69 - Weed
Please could someone PM me the password also. Thanks
passwords are being given out now
It seems my TS server is down, sorry about that
I guess it's a good job DWB can offer Ventrilo then
Quote from BenjiMC :It depends how you look at it. If your going for realism then it's not, it's renacting events from a real race. If you just want a sim race then it's delay. It's a tough one to call but i preffer a realistic type of league, all we need now is rain at all the british tracks.

If you want realism, you push the car to a position next to the track and don't allow shift+S at all. You can't say 'realism' if you involve shift+s in any state.

What you get now is a useless safety car situation as no damaged car is on the track. In reality the would never send out the safety car if that was the case.

Second note, the additional concrete blocks at the chicane cause unnecessary damage. Although I can understand the additions (till a certain degree) you may want to consider either removing, or replacing the last block on the far left side of the block starting at the right.
I remember this issue came up but I've forgotten it again, is only one driver from each team allowed to qualify?
Quote from Leifde :I remember this issue came up but I've forgotten it again, is only one driver from each team allowed to qualify?

Yes, that's correct. Only one driver per team.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG