The online racing simulator
My french ain't what it used to be, sorry Bob.
It's better if someone else does it, it's taking too long looking up double checking and I'm making too many guesses on proper syntax..

No hard feelings
OK no problem. I suspect it might be useful if you post what you have done here, it would save anyone else who might take up the challenge some work.

Thanks for you efforts anyway.
OK, a note to people have haven't given me translations that they have started, I want to release this update by Sunday night, any translations reaching me after that will have to be shipped with a later update.

Cheers :bg:
OK so it seems that the Sunday night in question has long passed, but I am finally ready to release the update.... well, nearly. I've always supported the same options as LFSTweak (in whatever form) and with the new release it is possible to alter the idle speed for the engine, so I've needed to add this ability to my app.

Of course this means there are a few (3) extra strings in the program, so if people could translate them into the languages already covered, that'd be great, and I can finally release the long overdue release.

Just post the translation sentences here and I'll sort the language files out. For the record the currently support languages are Czech, German, Dutch and Finnish.

Cheers.

The strings in question are:

Idle RPM:

The engine idle speed must be at least 100rpm.

The engine idle speed cannot be more than one third of the engine speed for peak power.
Here are the finnish sentences.

Idle RPM: = Tyhjäkäynnin kierrokset:
The engine idle speed must be at least 100rpm. = Moottorin tyhjäkäynnin täytyy olla vähintään 100rpm.
The engine idle speed cannot be more than one third of the engine speed for peak power. = Tyhjäkäynnin kierrosluvun tulee olla alle kolmasosa huipputehon kierrosluvusta.

EDIT: Hyperactive's suggestion for the last sentence is indeed better
Quote from geeman1 :Here are the finnish sentences.
The engine idle speed cannot be more than one third of the engine speed for peak power. = Moottorin tyhjäkäynti ei voi olla suurempi kuin yksi kolmasosa moottorin huipputehosta.

The last one could be maybe refined little. (tyhjäkäynti...kolmasosa huipputehosta ): Tyhjäkäynnin kierrosluvun tulee olla alle kolmasosa huipputehon kierrosluvusta.

And good job on translation geeman1
Quote from Hyperactive :The last one could be maybe refined little. (tyhjäkäynti...kolmasosa huipputehosta ): Tyhjäkäynnin kierrosluvun tulee olla alle kolmasosa huipputehon kierrosluvusta.

And good job on translation geeman1

Thanks.

Hope you don't mind if I use your translation for the last one.
OK thanks for that guys, am just awaiting the 2 other languages (c'mon community, that's just 6 lines but I'd rather not use a free translation service!).

Update: Madman did Czech.
OK well I gave up waiting, thanks all for your efforts, hopefully I'll see some more languages contributed at a later date. Head on over to the unoffical add-ons section to see what else I changed or my website to download the damn thing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG