The online racing simulator
Searching a Train Simulator :)
(24 posts, started )
as title says...
but...im trying to find a free one
had MSTS a while back but the cd's are ruined and i cant install anymore.
and im not going to buy it again
if im gonna buy a train simulator it will most likely be Kuju Railsimulator (not yet released).

anyway, does anyone know a free sim?
tia
so LFS isn't good enough for you huh? We see how it is..
#3 - CSU1
...they are crap...all of them. jusy plan boring.*train throttle LOL! > go de-rail )

omfg im just gonna quote someone from a thread that YOU started month's ago when i say "why not just play a bedtime game, like hide and go seek"

1,000,000 points for the first person that finds the thread
Edit:

[RCG]Boosted.@YOU
I sat(in ET) an owned you for two weeks, you where like a chicken, and I sniped you head all the times LOL PAOWNEDoooRZZ!!!)
Boso View Express (BVE for short)
Quote from CSU1 :...they are crap...all of them. jusy plan boring.*train throttle LOL! > go de-rail )

omfg im just gonna quote someone from a thread that YOU started month's ago when i say "why not just play a bedtime game, like hide and go seek"

1,000,000 points for the first person that finds the thread
Edit:

[RCG]Boosted.@YOU
I sat(in ET) an owned you for two weeks, you where like a chicken, and I sniped you head all the times LOL PAOWNEDoooRZZ!!!)

thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=228329

but ur quoting the wrong person... Booster didnt say that

I personally dont mind train sims. Even ship simulator... (although thats preety rubbish...)

only free train sim i know is BVE... its very basic and requires a bit of downloading of seperate files for more routes ect...
BVE can be a pain, in finding some routes that actually work properly. But it kept me entertained for five minutes or so. I think it's going to be the most advanced one you'll find for free...
Quote from creativesurgeon :I think it's going to be the most advanced one you'll find for free...

There's also loksim. It's really tough to drive though, because you have to hit a key a certain amount of meters before passing a yellow, yellow+green, or before a red. It has to do with some weird german signal system.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :as title says...
but...im trying to find a free one
had MSTS a while back but the cd's are ruined and i cant install anymore.
and im not going to buy it again
if im gonna buy a train simulator it will most likely be Kuju Railsimulator (not yet released).

anyway, does anyone know a free sim?
tia

I don`t know any free one.
But you said that you have one copy of it that you have paid for, I think that you could without beeing a pirate, download a full version free.. since you payed for it I mean
Quote from CSU1 :
[RCG]Boosted.@YOU

huh? drugs are baaaaad
If you don't want to buy MSTS again, just download your broken CDs and burn them off, you still have the legit CD-Key.

Quote from franky500 : Even ship simulator... (although thats preety rubbish...)

You should try Ship Sim 08, it has boat damage, and although I'm yet to do it, sinkable ships and a crane to play conkers with... I mean load cargo ships ¬_¬
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You should try Ship Sim 08, it has boat damage, and although I'm yet to do it, sinkable ships and a crane to play conkers with... I mean load cargo ships ¬_¬

Sounds great fun, it was a real PITA manouvering the large ships around Hamburg in the last one though.
Quote from Bean0 :Sounds great fun, it was a real PITA manouvering the large ships around Hamburg in the last one though.

It still is, easier then before, but still a PITA, and the oil tanker is evil to try and move, it takes a month to get going, a week to turn and a year to stop.
@ psycho....i dont download such stuff...even when i have the original key i can be sued for it.

anyway, i found a nice source site... http://www.modellbahnsoftware.de/

i saw one screenie...downloading atm:

its beta but seems to be free
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :@ psycho....i dont download such stuff...even when i have the original key i can be sued for it.

Fair enough, to me certain times call for drastic measures, like when NR2003 stopped installing, I couldn't find a copy anywhere (unless I paid £100 on eBay), so I got the disc from the net. I still have the boxed CD, but I have to install off a download disc.
If you have the original CD's you can't be sued for anything. They can only sue you for selling CD's you burned, so as long as you don't have hundreds of copies of hundreds of games they can't hurt you. Especially not if you keep the original broken CD's.
If they came in my house and started looking on my computer I say I bought all those games but the CD's are broken. They really can't hurt you then.
'Trainz' tis quite good, graphics are abit poo, but its good for when you got nothing else to do
Quote from sgt.flippy :If they came in my house and started looking on my computer I say I bought all those games but the CD's are broken. They really can't hurt you then.

If they came into my house my first question would be "do you have a search warrant?"
Lol, I would started laughing if someone came to my door and they asked me about something like that
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :@ psycho....i dont download such stuff...even when i have the original key i can be sued for it.

anyway, i found a nice source site... http://www.modellbahnsoftware.de/

i saw one screenie...downloading atm:

its beta but seems to be free

could you tell me where to download at that site? my german is even worse then my dutch, and i'm dutch
nvm found it
#20 - troy
Quote from kiss me :could you tell me where to download at that site? my german is even worse then my dutch, and i'm dutch
nvm found it

lol, i speak german fluently but i got a really hard time to find the right link there, the site is such a mess

edit: nevermind it seems to be that one: http://www.it.uu.se/research/p ... t/downloads/1.0/setup.exe
second edit: http://www.modellbahnsoftware.de/inh_sim_lok.htm there you have a big bunch of train sims
some of them seem not worth to download at all, some are german or swedish so good luck ^^

last edit i promise, i see you found it yourself already
I tried this Loksim thing and couldnt even drive further than 10 or 20 meters. It would always automatically stop with an annoying sound.
Try to find a game called A Train, it is like....well, Sim City with trains. I spent hundreds of hours playing it.
Quote from zeugnimod :I tried this Loksim thing and couldnt even drive further than 10 or 20 meters. It would always automatically stop with an annoying sound.

i have to say loksim is one of the best i found at this site.
has plenty of additional tracks and cabs too.

just "study" the controls in the options and u will find out what to do.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG