The online racing simulator
LFS 07 Irish meet.
(48 posts, started )
England
England
England
England

WHy not INDIA!?!?
ye just wont drift because u know ide own ye as for karting ive done a bit so i wouldnt be to bad we could get 250cc super karts i drove my uncles one scared the shit out of me
Quote from dj-fluxsa :ye just wont drift because u know ide own ye as for karting ive done a bit so i wouldnt be to bad we could get 250cc super karts i drove my uncles one scared the shit out of me

I would hammer you in a kart and I know your uncle and no you wouldn't own me in drifting either,lets be a bit more down to earth on this lol

Location???
activities??
time/date ???
yeah wat about offroad karting they take large groups and i dont think its to expensive plus it unreal fun and would provide great compition because lets face it any karts we get on a race track will be slow anyway . sully did u ever see my uncles kart ?
Yep off-roading would be a good craic or even if we all did a rally school,but they can be a bit costly
rally school would own but yeah it would be unreal expensive
I vote for China!!! . Have some craic over in Macau . Tbh lads, karting would be good . I think to make it easier for the lot of us, we try and see where each of us lives then we pick the most central locations for all of us (probs mean we'll be coming down to Dublin Niki ). I personally live up in Donegal and as yous know, up north is rally country so no real fun for circuit racing. Mondello sounds good tho , I was planning on heading down soon actually so would be good craic if we all had a go there .

petercollins still "S2 licenced" oh lordy! . I thought that w*nker would've got banned AGES ago.

Well, just wondering here, would it be like a LAN party meet where we all meet up with our own PCs and race away which would be cool or just hang out for a day together . Just to let you lads know, I won't be up the "alcoholic" festivities due to religious forbidding (oh wait! I'm 17 anyway! ) but hey, doesn't mean I can't drink a nice cool glass of Coke . I hope you lads wouldn't mind but I think my brother would be interested in this too. Imagine the man who taught me everything about racing and then compare that to me . He already had a go at Mondello couple years back, for me, it'll be the first but lookin forward to it .
#33 - CSU1
...I don't get it Lep....You said your in Donegal....but I was lead to believe that you living in Cairo atm
yes, I live in Cairo, you are correct . I'm just stating that my home county in Ireland is Donegal .
what about this then:

we all find some inter net cafe

thwn we bring laptops and stuff along ( ill set my pc in my house to host the server ) and we have a big event , share race tactics ,

then we all get as drunk as we possibly can ??

its sounds like a good idea to me

also we could just do the first part of that post and then go paintballing or something like that ( we split the coast among ourselfs )

*please note im an idea's man.... *
#36 - CSU1
^^ that all sounds gey...lets all just meet at The Red Cow an go robbing cars!

Good Race!:checkered :dopey:
Quote from CSU1 :^^ that all sounds gey...lets all just meet at The Red Cow an go robbing cars!

Good Race!:checkered :dopey:

DIVA (Hush or whatever its called!) FTW!!!
Quote from nikimere :DIVA (Hush or whatever its called!) FTW!!!

Yep the Diva good oll dinner dances there Niki ....
Paintballing???????

LASER QUEST FTW :P

DK
Let's all just go CSU's or Niki's house
hmmm sounds like fun sully :P
+1

lets invade his house

on topic: anyone got any Good ideas ??
I reckon karting or something ?
#46 - CSU1
+1 for Paintballing...but we would need about 20 ppl
Yep so do Karting a grand prix in Kylemore ....
i am currently planning for a team meet (ATC) maybe next year.

LFS 07 Irish meet.
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG