The online racing simulator
Quote from Bladerunner :I wonder who is going to be the first to print out their license, laminate it, and then try and pass it off as a REAL license ??

Love to see that happen j/k.
Anyone tried calling that phone number yet?

Normally, calling a number at 3am would be a bit of a piss-take, but if it's Sam on the other end it would be best to wait until about 8am I think for maximum effect. :drevil:
The number gets piped into our Teamspeak server, so Kev, you can call and talk to me if you'd like?
#80 - SamH
hehe! You *can* connect to our teamspeak.. aka "conference room" in the menu.. or you can pick one of the UKCT team to pick on, elsewhere in the menu!
You can? One day I gotta bite the bullet and call the BananaPhone.
hm now what am i going to do with genuine signatures of becky and sam ? the possibilities are almost endless
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /usr/home/banshee/public_html/lookup/licenceLookup.php on line 212

I get this when looking on the link for your license, Becky.
I was updating it this morning, try again
:hyper::woohoo::Eyecrazy::smash::davrosmil
Can't wait!
Things went well on the web site into the early hours of the morning. Sam mentioned that he'd like to have it finished today, i'm looking at what needs doing and thinking ... 'are you sure?'. In any case the web site will launch first and it is nearly ready. There are 3 sections of the site left to create.

We are now close enough to launch that we can give you an idea of how the launch will work and what you can expect to find.

Firstly we'll open up the Race1 server, this is our XFG+XRG S1 server. It will handle 20 racers and some spectators. We're not maxxing out the entry level servers to 32 cars, in fact if there are too many accidents we might drop it a bit but we'll just see how that goes.

If all goes well on the server then 2 hours later we will open up Race2, this is our S2 TBO server featuring lots more tracks on the rotation than the old one. This server will take 25 racers in car.

4 hours after X-hour, if all goes well we will open up Race3, this is our new GTR server. It's got a few bells and whistles that we'll announce on the day of launch.

About 24 hours after X-hour we'll be launching Single1 for single seater servers, Single1 is a 20 car Fox server on our new single seater licence. Single2 and 3 require licences that nobody has so we wont be opening Single2 for another fortnight, and Single3 we'll launch when we think there is enough demand for it that capacity wont be effected.

1 day and 2 hours after X-hour we'll be unveiling our brand new concept, 'Bump & Jump'.

As for when X-hour will be? I dont know myself yet, but it could be any time between now and Tuesday.
Woo Hoo - Good Darts
Quote from Becky Rose :Things went well on the web site into the early hours of the morning. Sam mentioned that he'd like to have it finished today, i'm looking at what needs doing and thinking ... 'are you sure?'. In any case the web site will launch first and it is nearly ready. There are 3 sections of the site left to create.

We are now close enough to launch that we can give you an idea of how the launch will work and what you can expect to find.

Firstly we'll open up the Race1 server, this is our XFG+XRG S1 server. It will handle 20 racers and some spectators. We're not maxxing out the entry level servers to 32 cars, in fact if there are too many accidents we might drop it a bit but we'll just see how that goes.

If all goes well on the server then 2 hours later we will open up Race2, this is our S2 TBO server featuring lots more tracks on the rotation than the old one. This server will take 25 racers in car.

4 hours after X-hour, if all goes well we will open up Race3, this is our new GTR server. It's got a few bells and whistles that we'll announce on the day of launch.

About 24 hours after X-hour we'll be launching Single1 for single seater servers, Single1 is a 20 car Fox server on our new single seater licence. Single2 and 3 require licences that nobody has so we wont be opening Single2 for another fortnight, and Single3 we'll launch when we think there is enough demand for it that capacity wont be effected.

1 day and 2 hours after X-hour we'll be unveiling our brand new concept, 'Bump & Jump'.

As for when X-hour will be? I dont know myself yet, but it could be any time between now and Tuesday.

Yee haaa can't wait Becky and Sam well done.
fantastic work CTRA team!!!!!! looks amazing....
#91 - Gaas
aaaaa cant wait :P, good work
I am so hyped, can't wait to get down to some good racing again.

Great work guys, you all deserve medals or something, maybe a pint?
Quote :maybe a pint?

Given that my chosen drink is Gin, a pint might not be a good idea

I'll take deliveries of Mahon Xoringuer or Bombay Sapphire in quantities of 6 bottles or more...
Updated again, it now applies a better looking border and the staples are overlaid
#95 - Dru
Quote from Becky Rose :Things went well on the web site into the early hours of the morning. Sam mentioned that he'd like to have it finished today, i'm looking at what needs doing and thinking ... 'are you sure?'. In any case the web site will launch first and it is nearly ready. There are 3 sections of the site left to create.

me gets a deckchair and waits patiently outside of the GTR server for it to open - i'll be better than the Xmas Sales
#96 - troy
i'm a bit afraid to ask (because i fear the answer^^) but you don't mention any LRF class server in your post,
so you know what i'm asking now, will that come back again with the X system?

i had some great racing with lx4/lx6/fz5/rac and i generally really miss the bugtest and ctra servers
because that where pretty much the only ones where you could get at least around 10-30 people to race LRF
I think it's clear the "community" doesn't want LRF servers, well, the community at large doesn't anyway......
#98 - troy
Quote from danowat :I think it's clear the "community" doesn't want LRF servers, well, the community at large doesn't anyway......

the community didn't want TBO servers also (at least there wasn't much around before stcc/ctra)
you just have to force people to try it and they will start to like it (at least some of them )

would be really a shame to let these great cars dust in the garage. with the LX month going on,
im pretty sure more people noticed how well they actually handle since all the tire and diff updates
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the LRF cars (heck, thats why I organised 2 seasons of FZ5 and RAC racing), but it obviously by the total lack of attention ANY LRF servers get.

Sam has tried in the past with LRF servers, and they always fail miserably.....
^^none of that really matters tho

Because X hour is approaching yeeeeeeee

~i cant wait

great work all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG