[10:14] J o n a t h a n: Seems like he love you ^^
[10:14] [BlitZ]Niko: ?
[10:15] [BlitZ]Niko: he loves me? :-O
[10:15] J o n a t h a n: He loves your postcount at least :P
[10:15] [BlitZ]Niko: he wants to ban me? :-O
[10:15] J o n a t h a n: no
[10:16] J o n a t h a n: But we we're making fun of you :P
[10:16] [BlitZ]Niko:
[10:16] J o n a t h a n: Then we started talking about *Something We should not talk*
[10:16] J o n a t h a n: Then we go got to bed
[10:16] [BlitZ]Niko: LOL!
[10:16] [BlitZ]Niko: and look at your penis.
[10:16] [BlitZ]Niko: lol
[10:17] J o n a t h a n: He wrote 'Talking about *Something We should not talk*, did you actually ever... measured yours? :P'
[10:17] [BlitZ]Niko: aaahahahahahahahahahahah rooofl
[10:18] [BlitZ]Niko: rooofl = rolling on on on the floor and laughing :P
[10:18] J o n a t h a n: hehe<
[10:18] [BlitZ]Niko: meh
[10:19] [BlitZ]Niko: have you meaasured yours?
[10:19] [BlitZ]Niko: :P
[10:19] J o n a t h a n: ^^
[10:21] [BlitZ]Niko: weird
[10:21] J o n a t h a n: funny
[10:21] [BlitZ]Niko: no
[10:21] [BlitZ]Niko: i mean my computer is lagging BADLY
[10:22] J o n a t h a n: Oh I thought you measured yours and you couldn't rech 5 cm
[10:22] [BlitZ]Niko: no
[10:22] [BlitZ]Niko: lol
[10:22] [BlitZ]Niko: it was 5x more
[10:22] [BlitZ]Niko: atleasr :P
[10:23] J o n a t h a n: 15cm is like *wow* i need your services ^^
[10:23] [BlitZ]Niko: AAAAAAAAAAH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE ITS A SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE OOOOOOOOOHHH SNAAAAAKE ITS A SNAAAKE
[10:23] [BlitZ]Niko: :P
[10:23] [BlitZ]Niko: badger song :P
[10:24] J o n a t h a n: ooll
[10:26] J o n a t h a n: I got to post up the msn convo over the 'mst embarassing moment thread '''
[10:26] [BlitZ]Niko: ?
[10:26] J o n a t h a n: Niko playing with her snake singing a junky song
[10:27] [BlitZ]Niko: 'EEK
[10:27] [BlitZ]Niko: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[10:27] [BlitZ]Niko: OOOOH SNAAAAKE
[10:27] [BlitZ]Niko: ITS A SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
[10:27] [BlitZ]Niko: SNAAAAAAAAKE ITS A SNAAAAAAKE
[10:28] J o n a t h a n: *Posting* :P
[10:28] [BlitZ]Niko: NOOOOOOOOO
[10:28] [BlitZ]Niko: OOOOOOOOOOH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

[BlitZ] Style
And hes talkin' about me, being the only Dalek.
Lookie Here
So errrr... what's your msn?
Well, I can’t remember most of my embarrassing moments, unless someone gives me a reminder, but I do know one.

Once I heard my little brother speaking with another person using his microphone. When I passed his room I shouted something like: “Hey, who’s that 7 year old boy?!?”, but in fact it was his girlfriend which is 17 years old. I don’t know what exactly happened, since my brother uses “Push to talk”, but she heard the sentence about the 7 year old boy and wasn’t to pleased to hear that. She’s still my brothers’ girl so she visits him regularly. Well sometimes we can laugh about the 7 year old thingy, but she still doesn’t like it and she doesn't like me that much either

It’s also surprising that when you fall of a bike or something stupid and you still hope nobody noticed there are like 10 people all of a sudden asking if you are ok, while you wouldn’t see them if nothing happened xD
Quote from creativesurgeon :Worst thing I did was manage to have an accident on my push bike thanks to a plastic bag.

Bag came across the road, slammed into the rear gearing, gears seized so tightly that they were completely shorn from the frame, pitched over the handlebars.

Nothing I can do in LFS is worse than that.

Thankfully in LFS the physics arn't that good so if a bag is coming towards you it would probably hit a wall and fly up into the air...never to be seen again.
I tend to try and forget embarrassing things!

Come to think about it, I had a cute girl behind me when walking into a shopping center at lunch hour today, walking through the door, an old lady was trying to get out. As a gentleman that I am, I was letting her passed with as much room as possible. Still thinking that this girl is behind me, trying to look as good as possible, I got my foot caught on the side of the door... and fell over!!! She did stop and ask if I'm OK, I got her number also! So not to bad ending

I have walked into glass windows thinking it is open many times, they are rather a blushing moments
Quote from jamesrowe :She did stop and ask if I'm OK, gave me her number, so it was not so bad!

Damn you :P
#61 - Jakg
Quote from jamesrowe :Come to think about it, I had a cute girl behind me when walking into a shopping center at lunch hour today, walking through the door, an old lady was trying to get out. As a gentleman that I am, I was letting her passed with as much room as possible. Still thinking that this girl is behind me, trying to look as good as possible, I got my foot caught on the side of the door... and fell over!!! She did stop and ask if I'm OK, I got her number also! So not to bad ending

Stop stealing mah moves!
Quote from Jakg :Stop stealing mah moves!

Sorry, it was not meant to happen!!!
Another one:

My bandmate / housemate James woke me up because it was time to go set up for a show, so I wandered out of my room towards the bathroom all bleary-eyed. He said "Dude, I wouldn't go in there if I were you" and I assumed he'd done a really smelly dump in there or something, so I shrugged it off, opened the door and his girlfriend Diane was standing there butt-naked...

I apologised and explained later and she was fine about it, but to give you an idea of what James was like, his only response was "So dude, what did you think? Nice huh?". :rolleyes:
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont know about most embarassing, there's been so many and my self defence mechanism helps me to forgt them... There's a story from recently though.

Before my last operation when I went to the hospital for the pre-op consultancy after arrival I went to the toilet. After standing up I thought i'd touch up the false face (do the makeup) and sat back down on the toilet with the seat down. Anyway at some point whilst in that toilet I sat on somebodies urine, and completely failed to realise not that I could do anything about it if I did.

Whilst in the waiting room I thought the person next to me smelt a bit of pee, then when I went into the consultancy room they asked me about any other problems I might have, such as incontinence. That's when I realised I could still smell pee.

Embrassed. Christ. I was glowing red.

big thankyou becky, that made me laugh so much!

heres mine.

20 odd years ago i was a glass cutter. i had made a glass table top for a customer. it was big and kidney shaped and being 6mm glass was quite heavy.
the customer, a lady, came to collect it. saw it, went "oh i cant lift that, would you put it in my car for me please?"

"no problem" was my reply.

she had a hatchback with the rear seats folded, but i had to get it in through the boot. im stood, legs spread, with this heavy peice of glass into my waist, bending into the car.

she is stood behind me...and due to the exertion, i let rip with a huge fart.

thinking quickly, i thought the best way to deal with it was to pretend it never happened.

it never did, did it???
Surprised no-ones mentioned this yet. Something we've probably all done, and just wanted to disappear into a hole the soon as you realise...

Calling a teacher Mum.
Quote from Bean0 :Surprised no-ones mentioned this yet. Something we've probably all done, and just wanted to disappear into a hole the soon as you realise...

Calling a teacher Mum.

I've done that too
Quote from jamesrowe :I got her number also! So not to bad ending

What happened Kate? or did Sully get her

Edit: @ Bean0 : i have done that too :o
Quote from niall09 :What happened Kate? or did Sully get her

God knows, don't ask about her and no Sully couldn't get a fly let alone Kate .

I have done the calling my teacher Mum. Sometimes it comes out quietly, so you get away with it, then other times it comes out loud and the class just laughs...
hehe, just thinking, a few years back, one of my classmates called our teacher "mum, i mean dad, sorry mum, oops teacher"
One story is more crazy than another. But the craziest allways have to do wih females. (No offense Becky)
Quote from Lible :One story is more crazy than another. But the craziest allways have to do wih females. (No offense Becky)

Probably because when a female that you like is near by, everything ends up going so wrong!
Quote from niall09 :hehe, just thinking, a few years back, one of my classmates called our teacher "mum, i mean dad, sorry mum, oops teacher"

Must admit, I've called the missus 'Mum' a few times. I swear, it's not the onset of some dodgy fantasy.
Quote from Bean0 :Surprised no-ones mentioned this yet. Something we've probably all done, and just wanted to disappear into a hole the soon as you realise...

Calling a teacher Mum.

I have never done that, but if I did, haha, sure I would wanted to disappear in to a hole

So... what said the teacher when you called her "mum"? :P
Nasty :hide:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG