The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
Heres the set whykonen!

Attachment removed :P
thx alot
Do you need S2 to join?
Apply page has some problems
Yes but please read the first post. IIRC it says something like: "We are not currently accepting new members"
"At the moment we aren't accepting new recruits"

Well acctualy theres one place left because moo sketchy has left the team AFAIK. He said he isn't playing LFS som much anymore
Hmm. AFAIK he hasn't left the team. Anyway, just because one leaves, doesn't mean a space automatically becomes available.
well his racername is not Moo.Sketchy Anymore, he is in another team.
So he HAS left the team
woot woot, lolz. *woop woop*
Nice sig Jamie
Yes it says Moo.Sketchy in his profile but ingame hes name ist [teamnamesumtin']Sketchy! He use to be at the clc server and i saw him there!
Quote from The General Lee :Nice sig Jamie

What Sig you talking about?

@EmilO.

Since sketchy was never really active anyway, what loss is there
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What Sig you talking about?

@EmilO.

Since sketchy was never really active anyway, what loss is there

The point i was making was that there IS one spot left in the team if Danny accepts it..
Ok, thanks for telling me. Its a shame he didn't tell me himself but oh well.

But, like I said earlier, there isn't a set amount of people I want in the team, if one person leaves a space doesn't automatically become available.
Great News! Im hurt too! I almost crushed my right toes on one of theese: http://www.faxes.se/brd/Elh700_300.jpg wich weighs 'bout 125kg >_<
so i can't doso much LFS:ing this week.

Frenchy, Load your rifle theres four injured cows!
Ouch. Nathan can't use the rifle though with his broken fingers so we're all a bit screwed
Quote from Leifde :Ouch. Nathan can't use the rifle though with his broken fingers so we're all a bit screwed

Oh Bugger
I can still shoot, I only caught my knob in my flys
Moo.. Wazzzzup?
You guys seriously need a forum of your own.
Quote from felplacerad :You guys seriously need a forum of your own.

Yes we do and we have one, it had been active for 5 mins then LFSn00b found the forum..>_<

Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG