The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
Danny we need to gather all the guys someday and have some good racing togheter! the only person from the team that ive meet in racing is Whykonen
they are great skins!
Quote from EmilO :Danny we need to gather all the guys someday and have some good racing togheter! the only person from the team that ive meet in racing is Whykonen

Really? I'll try and arrange something for 12th May then.

Quote from Blackout :Cool, looks like a cow alright.

Yup, it's a very nice skin, thanks for doing it

Quote from niall09 :they are great skins!

Yeah, they are

EDIT: I hate to do this but could you make us another skin Blackout? An XRR this time, but without the big 'Moo Racing' on the side. It's for the LFSCAR league and the regulations require a big number on the side of your car If you don't feel like it/don't have time/etc. then just say 'no' and I'll get Fischfix to do it.
we need moo helmets too!
Quote from LFSn00b :Will be looking forward to pwn those cows in UF1K Mayhem

BTW: Mooo, nice skins

I'm looking forward to pwning you Niko in next IGTC
You will because I'm not gonna be there.

EDIT: @Niko - What lap times are you doing at this week's combo? (UF1 Mayhem)
Thats awsome
hey im downloading the game right now i can drive very good. great knowledge of clutch speed shifting toe heel and i will most likley be buying a license soon. and am very interested about your team
That XRR was a quick job. Modified the XRT skin a bit and voila.
#310 - Dru
#312 - Ast
Awwww thats cute
Its my birthday tomorrow. You're all invited to a couple of races tomorrow afternoon sometime. Probably about 3pm BST (2pm GMT).

P.S. We're coming up to 3 months since I started the team. I just want to say thanks to all the members for supporting the team and lets hope we have another successful 3 months, taking us to half a year old.
Happy Birthday! :drink: :laola: :balloons:
You're ahead because I got taken out in race 1. Turns out it was Jamie's fault as well. I'm not too pleased atm.
Happy birthday Danny! Good luck with the team too, going well, don't do silly things with it now, please!
What? Like leave? Or worse, turn it into a drifting team...

(That's a joke above, I don't think of drifters as lower drivers)
indeed
Moo was my creation, I'm going to see it through. I don't think I'd leave even if I was offered a place in one of the alien teams. I like it here, I have friends here.
Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday Danny!
happy bday
Thanks guys I've just gotta wait until my sister comes round to open my presents
Quote from Leifde :Thanks guys I've just gotta wait until my sister comes round to open my presents

waiting to open present's is the hardest thing ever.so tempting just to rip it open

Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG