The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
Yes, EmilO is right, the team is full at the moment. We may recruit some more people sometime in the future but at the moment, we stay as we are.

@EmilO - You should be from Sweden according to the website in a few minutes. Really sorry for that mistake and taking so long to fix it.
Yay! finally im from the right place :P

Thnx Danny
Mooooooooooo
Bunch of spammers. No real news for you here but its coming up to the IGTC race. Me, Jamie (S14 DRIFT), Bob (Ast) and Niko (LFSn00b) are racing. Niko is not an actual Moo member but he is driving for us in this series.
Dan, one word...

FORUMS
Naill, two words,

BUGGER OFF

I explained to someone, I think it was Chris (MBK), that I need a user system for it. I'm planning a user system for the whole site so I might as well make it a unified one which means more waiting. As a compromise I will install an SMF forum at www.mooracing.co.uk/forum
I never posted the IGTC results here...

We got first FXR and 7th overall.

A little race report from me:

We lined up 11th on the grid. Jamie had a pretty good start, even though he got caught out by the VERY early start by the front guys. The next 20-odd laps Jamie battled hard. He got stuck behind the privateer team for many laps but eventually broke free. All the battling was bad for the lap times though and most laps were in the 1:34s with the odd one going into the low 1:33s, showing Jamie's true pace. Unfortunately about 5 minutes from the end of the stint he got a puncture. We decided to have a driver change a bit early and try make the best out of a bad situation.

So Niko took over. By now we were two laps down on the first-placed FXR of Prawler and in 10th position overall. Niko showed some nice pace with consistent 1:33s, helped by a clear track, helping us to catch back up to Prawler. By the end of Niko's stint we had taken back a lap from Prawler.

Bob took over from Niko as we crossed the half-way point. Bob also put some fast consistent laps in, again, not being troubled by much battling on track. When we came to the end of the third hour we were actually in front of Prawler by about 5 seconds. Unfortunately the pit-stop set us back about 15 seconds.

And finally I took over for my stint. I was a bit wobbly at the beginning with my lap times varying between 1:34s and 1:33s. After about 8 laps I settled down and set about catching Prawler. AFAIK Prawler had a couple of accidents, giving themselves quite a lot of damage. This, and the safety car periods, played right into our hands. We overtook Prawler while they were in the pits and proceeded to put 2 laps between us. I also set the team's fastest lap of 1:32.93 (also my previous PB) and at one point I did 5 laps within 0.05 seconds of each other. To say I was amazed would be an under-statement

So we crossed the line after 4 hours and something like 2 minutes in 7th place overall and first-placed FXR. Well done Jamie, Niko and Bob!

EDIT: /me Goes to properly setup our forum...
Well done!! I didnt know that Niko was a moo'er!
#285 - Ast
Quote from th84 :Well done!! I didnt know that Niko was a moo'er!

Nooo, he just stepped in to help us out with the race. As far as i know he is still in DR.
Ahhhh, I see. That was nice of him to do.
#287 - Ast
Hey Moo.ers, keep on checking out the Moo Forum on our site, and feel free to use it to talk with the rest of Moo and Guests about....whatever.

You have to log in to it to see the off-topics.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
what a load of spam
Cheesh stop spamming this topic with: Mooo please? it really annoying

as for the team, havent seen ya guys in days, have you stop playing LFS?
Ofcourse we havent, i just drove 3 races on conedodgers2, blackwood fxr.

I drived the moo skin and name with proud. one race win from a 18th(last) start position. Also a podium place and a race where i spoiled the tyres too fast(5th finish).

Moo is spring alive, and we will never stop

Also, ClickClickBoom!, a good driver who i was racing complimented the team as a whole: Moo.Whykonen your a good driver and you have a very cool skin.

Great work danny!

I just enjoy the racing, and don't care wether i battle for wins, though its fun to drive for podium places.
I'm still playing too

Me and Jamie are currently entered into the UF1 May-hem Cup.

I'm off on CD 2 with Wouter now, any Moo members please feel free to join
Mooooing is fine if you always remember to put your milk in first.

Gl with your team it's nice to have some fellow cows

Moooooo (couldn't find a cow smiley).
TBH when I started this team I wasn't aware of yours but, as one of your members said, the more cows the better

Thanks for the good luck, we seem to be holding together well.

EDIT: We're over 2 months old now
Quote from Leifde :TBH when I started this team I wasn't aware of

EDIT: We're over 2 months old now

woho!
Ours is, for now.
Could you post some of those cows is action? I'd like to see those skins I made in use.
There are some in the postcard thread of the ZWR UF1 league.

Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG